[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Sails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: black-sails2.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
black-sails2.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
Is Charles Vane going to die?
>>
It's pirates. They all die
>>
>>67003727
:'(
>>
Teach will come back for him
>>
>>67003794
I think Teach is offically done. There's a limit to how much shit one can put up with.
>>
>>67005433
nah, he has death sentence because of the fragment, i think he will go for Vane
>>
>>67006924
>>67005433
or if not Teach... who will Billy save him?
>>
>>
i love rackham
>>
>>67008168
why didn't he just push or kick him off the wagon when he was climbing all over it, instead of choking him after?
>>
File: 1408378433744.jpg (304 KB, 1134x768) Image search: [Google]
1408378433744.jpg
304 KB, 1134x768
Eleanor Guthrie is the spy that tipped off the whereabouts of Jack Rackam's convoy. She wants Charles Vane's unwashed D and is cucking the new Governor of Nassau.
>>
>>67008388
yeah this scene has some flaws as did some before.

why didn't Vane & co look for the governor and kill him there?
why did the gov. not carry the gems in a different route, if he is so clever?
>>
>>67008928
I always find it dumb when people are like "this person would NEVER do the sensible thing that would keep them alive. Even facing down insurmountable odds, I know with the little amount of information 'she's alive' that she is clearly planning something nefarious and not just, oh, recognizing a lost cause and not taking on 10 armed troops at once?"
it's stupid
>>
>>67009294
I don't know what you're talking about. I said they should've shoot Rogers when the reinforcements didn't arrived yet, but the chariot was down.
>>
>>67010124
I'm talking about when guthrie and max sent the cavalry because "anne didn't fight back against 10 armed, trained soldiers"
that's a flaw
>>
>>67003348
>Be 1710's
>That Pirate Majordomo who got pardoned says he's now back in the BRITISH EMPIRE.
>1710's
>EMPIRE.
Fucking Seriously?
>>
He'll hang at some point. If they follow history, his ship will get wrecked and he will be marooned. Eventually a ship picks him up but is recognized and then take him to Port Royal, where they will try and hang him.

His career was only to have lasted 3 years although they do seem to be playing things loose with the history to fit the narrative of the show. He should die before Calico Jack.
>>
>>67010227
yea, what do you mean
this was the height of the british empire
>>
>>67008425
wasn't they talking about Feahterstone?
>>
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.