[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is best turtle? Raph master race reporting in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: TMNT.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
Who is best turtle?

Raph master race reporting in.
>>
>>67002482

Why are they staring at his crotch?
>>
>>67002596

Cause he just dropped an anchovy down there and it's first come first serve.
>>
>>67002482
Donatello obviously. His weapon has the longest reach, he's fucking smart and he loves pizza as much as all the others.

Plus I'm pretty sure he gets to drive the Turtle Van like 90% of the time.
>>
>>67002482
Raphael. He's cool, but rude.
>>
File: urdumb.png (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
urdumb.png
1 MB, 960x540
>>67002596
literally no one is looking at his crotch
mikey might be going in for a handjob tho
>>
File: tm-5.jpg (115 KB, 1200x510) Image search: [Google]
tm-5.jpg
115 KB, 1200x510
donnie is a nerd
mikey is a goofball
raph is a hothead
leo doesn't have time for a personality. he is the leader. he will fuck you up.
>>
Michelangelo is for children
Raphael is for teens
Donatello is for twenty year olds
Leonardo is for patricians
>>
>>67002596
Is your crotch on your left hand or something?
>>
File: leo plebs.jpg (74 KB, 454x354) Image search: [Google]
leo plebs.jpg
74 KB, 454x354
>>67002695
this desu
>>
>>67002482
>TIME TO TURN THIS PEPPERONI PIZZA, INTO A SAUSAGE PIZZA

wow really? I thouight this was a kids movie
>>
>>67002633
Leo's weapon cuts Donnie's in half.
>>
Donny was my favorite as a kid, because he was smart, fought with a bo staff, had the purple colors, and so on. I also heard stories when I was a kid that my great grandfather was in jail for murdering his neighbor with a bo staff, so in my simple mind that made the bo staff like a family weapon of choice.
>>
>>67002686
You just posted a picture of a scene where Raphael blew Leo the fuck out in an all out fight. This was after Raph took care of a bunch of hoodlums on his own, too.

Raph is the strongest, Leo is the wisest and the leader, Donnie'is the smartest and Mikey is the comic relief heart and soul. Splinter takes them all with ease..
>>
File: 1384886167816.jpg (143 KB, 665x632) Image search: [Google]
1384886167816.jpg
143 KB, 665x632
>>67002482
>>67002658
>>67002686
>>67002695
>>67002734
>not based donatello
>>
>>67002738
He'd never get close enough, Donnie could just poke him and Leo would never get in range.

Plus if Donnie had prep time he would probably create a device that would incapacitate Leo....fucking Batman style.

Leo fags are the worst.
>>
Leo is Splinter's true successor.
>>
Leo>Raph>Mich>Donn
>>
>>67003229
my wife's son agrees
>>
>>67002482
As a kid i loved mickey. I was so buttblasted when he didnt even really fight in the movies for the most part. Also friendly reminder thay raphael was just another michangelo until the movies.
>>
Why did they make Raphael so fucking massive and roided looking in the new movies? He's twice as big as Mikey.
>>
>all these turtle tmnt threads coming out of nowhere
>obviously not some marketing people made to go through the internet and post about them

i don't mind tho i'm looking forward to the new one.
>>
>>67002482
Mike master race reporting, raph a shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.