[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok was this fucking show any good? I watched a few episodes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 240x210
Ok was this fucking show any good? I watched a few episodes and I honestly can't tell.
>>
Starts off alright
Gets progressively worse
Unwatchable by season 4
Kurt Sutter's a hack
>>
>>67002243
> BRUTHA
>>
>>67002269
They do say that alot.

And alot of like edgy swearing since they can't say fuck I guess.
>>
It's good if you don't mind reaching out to yellow while dealing with the blow back from the green and brown.
>>
you also need a functional understanding of pipelines to really enjoy the show
>>
Sons of Anarchy: the Gemma Teller Story

Last season was shit, Sutter made it all about his wife
>>
I hate how they refer to different groups by their skin color, it just sounds so fucking stupid.

"Black is trying to get the heroin trade from Brown, and white is running guns for the Irish." Fuck, just say that the niners are trying to steal heroin from the Mayans and the bikers are running guns.
>>
File: bravo_sutter.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bravo_sutter.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
It has some good stuff
>>
It's an alright show, seasons 1-4 are great then it sips in quality a bit. 7 is probably the worst season.
>>
By the time they went to Belfast with their bikes in a fucking cargo ship they lost me.
>>
File: Sons-of-Anarchy-Juice.jpg (234 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Sons-of-Anarchy-Juice.jpg
234 KB, 618x412
Why was he so concerned about the club finding out his dad was black? This wasn't a white supremacist club, it had mexican members and even a jewish member. Doesn't seem like they'd really care much.
>>
>>67002897
Because they needed to manufacture drama, and by doing so, they ruined a character
>>
>>67002897
>not knowing everybody hates niggers
>>
>>67003003

But they work closely with the black biker gang and consider them good allies. It just doesn't make sense within their own characterization within the show.
>>
>>67002897
Because he is dumb as shit
No one literally cared when they found out about his dad
>>
>>67003030
business is business

bringing them into the brotherhood they had is another
>>
>>67002897
I thought this too. Why couldn't he just say "Yo, my dad was black guys, do I leave or do you accept me and get rid of the archaic rules the club was founded upon? Either way it's cool it's better than getting blackmailed by the cops and being made to do things I don't want to do."

Overall though the show is pretty awesome. Sometimes it can get a little soapy but I genuinely enjoyed it all. All the characters are likeable desu.
>>
File: 1396209488625.jpg (29 KB, 352x392) Image search: [Google]
1396209488625.jpg
29 KB, 352x392
>>67003141
Because that's out of character.
>>
>>67002897
Didn't he kill a expendable club member over this shit?
>>
>>67003454

Not directly over his dad being black but as a consequence of him trying to work for the DA to steal drugs from the club in exchange for the DA not telling the club his dad was black
>>
JEYSUS CHRIST JACKIEH
>>
>>67003640
I wuv u brudda
>>
It's a Tig is confused sexually episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBAzn1QmCo
>>
File: opie.jpg (13 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
opie.jpg
13 KB, 250x300
You all killed my wife while trying to kill me, but I love you all, because you're my bruthas.
>>
>>67002342
>>67002403
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>67002243
Real good. First few seasons are best, the final season is kinda meh, but overall its pretty worth it.
>>
>>67002243
Only good thing about the show was Ron Perlman
>>
>>67002243
should be 2 seasons short but it's worth a watch
>>
>>67003752

Is that walton fucking goggins? rofl, couldn't they find an actual transvestite or whatever the fuck?
>>
>>67004929

That's the joke. He always plays tough guys so now he has a cameo as a tranny.
>>
>>67004961

>tough guys

lel, he plays retarded rednecks exclusively.
>>
>>67005019

They're still tough guys though
>>
>>67005059

is justified any good?
>>
>>67002795
They borrowed bikes from the Irish. They were different bikes. None of the main sons ride a fat Bob
>>
>>67005097
pretty damn good
>>
>>67005179

what is a fat bob
>>
>>67005213
the guy that did the Elvis impersonations
>>
>>67005213
One of the Harley's. The only other person who rides one is one of clays friend from outside SAMCRO. Almost all the sons ride dynas. The fat Bob is a dyna, but it has a specific front end and headlight set up. Bobbie rides an older fatboy for a bit but it's trash and he crashes it.

Also in Ireland all the sons from Ireland ride in the land rover back to the clubhouse.
>>
First season im amazing then it instantly turns to shit after. I really wish it kept with the same quality, it could have been something good.
>>
>>67005251
That's Bobby elvis. A fat Bob is a Harly.
Also known as a FXDF in the retarded Harly naming criteria.
>>
For me it didn't actually get good until the second half of season three, then the storyline turned into something out of GTA which I loved
>>
First 3 seasons are good, starts getting bad at season 4 and doesn't stop until the end.
>>
>>67002762
lmao
>>
Favorite lines used 10 billion times
>It's not about me and x it's about the club.
>Mea culpa is not your style
>>
Season one, a murder is a huge deal.
season 5, corny shoot outs in the street every ep.
>>
it fucking sucks because no swearing. otherwise its good.
>>
>>67005855
>season 7
>huge three way gang shootout in some back alley at the ports
>massacre a whole street set with automatic weapons after leading them on a roaming shootout through some ghetto
>no sirens at all
>hang around while the bodies are slowly being loaded up, casually light up a cigarette or a joint and calmly start talking about who you are going to fuck over and kill next, because mama lied to you and you're too fucking stupid to see through the obvious bullshit
>>
>it's a ron perlman looks at his hands in pain episode

my favourites
>>
>>67006176
>its a "everyone in Charming is morosely sipping whiskey neat, sitting in a darkened home and cleaning guns or smoking joints" montage

top drawer, top drawer
>>
>>67006334
Hallelujah.......
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.