[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No major wars for 19 years why are they considered the bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: images (65).jpg (14 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
14 KB, 187x269
>No major wars for 19 years why are they considered the bad guys?

Cool uniforms on top of that,I'd definitely join up.
>>
Because row row fight the power man
>>
>>67001597

Because the movie was shot as a blatant propaganda flick for the rebel scumbag painting the Empire bad.
>>
>>67001666
Leia,Han,and Chewie would be the only reason to be a rebel. FUCKIN REBELS ruining everything for us force fearing people.
>>
>>67001716
No wonder Ren joined/created the First Order.I'd wanna be the best too.
>>
File: Piett-BOE.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
Piett-BOE.png
2 MB, 1918x816
Heroes that tried to keep order in the world
>>
File: imperial_officers_rotj.jpg (496 KB, 1671x800) Image search: [Google]
imperial_officers_rotj.jpg
496 KB, 1671x800
I like their uniforms
>>
Thre Star Wars Trilogy is very much a skewed perspective from a bunch of rebels and terrorists.Literally the only way we know the Empire the emperor and Darth Vader are evil are because a crazy old man in the desert says so. Considering what we saw in the prequels the Old Government of the Galaxy with corrupt, inept comma and so filled with bureaucracy it probably took them five months to decide on what to have for lunch.They relied on a religious order with very Little to no oversight to govern their entire system. A religious order that isn't in itself so inept they get an entire Army of clones that they think came from a fallen member of their society and barely question it while simultaneously saying there is a new sith lord. Emperor Palpatine literally did nothing wrong. You could say what about the extermination of the Jedi butt it was a failed religious order who's youngest members were so indoctrinated they would of tried to upset potential peace simply because they weren't in charge
>>
>>67001894
I'd rather be a stormtrooper because I'm better at taking orders. To each there own.
>>
>>67001907
I like the clones but thats about it ,they were loyal .You have to destroy the old order to build something better.
>>
File: images (74).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (74).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Tfw never get to go into battle with your brothers
>>
File: download (9).jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8 KB, 224x225
This part actually gave me goose bumps,made me feel for the troops. I always felt like they care about eachother hence hay the traitor scene hit me so bad. I want a series dedicated to the troops from training to death no lightsabers just, men wondering if they'll survive the make it through the day.
>>
>>67002533

>in the next scene Finn is already gunning down his mates and cheering
>>
>>67002569
I know man that actually pissed me off. They really could have had more buildup to him quitting. I loved Force Awakens but those little things irk me to no end.
>>
>>67002569
>>67002700

The guy he saw killed was a close personal friend you bloody autists, why would he give a fuck about the rest who are just drones?
>>
>>67002781

Are you telling me that during 20 fucking years he had only one close personal friend?
>>
>>67002781
You bond with people for since you were a kid, how do go from being good friends then one of them dies start murdering them the next day. Autist I think not I'm trying to have a serious discussion and you just wanna shit on it. Who is the real autist?
>>
>>67002781
That is why the traitor scene is such a seminole momento to me.Wish Finn would have gotten fucked, he probably would have it if Han and Chewie didn't help.
>>
>>67001907
>no proof they're evil except for an old man in the desert saying so
I always tell people this and it works every time. I've converted so many normies into thinking the Empire are the good guys.

There's also no proof anyone was on Alderaan when it blew up except for that same old man telling Luke he has a bad feeling about it
>>
>>67002820
Hey, I've managed to go that long without having any.
>>
File: images (82).jpg (9 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images (82).jpg
9 KB, 255x198
>>67004274
We're all here for you...

Just don't betray us
>>
Why does Lucas so into monarchy? All that "princess" shit and any planet with monarchy is a paradise. Democratic republic is corrupt, Empire is EVIL, only Princesses can make things work. I think Lucas is a influence agent of Brits.
>>
The Empire literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>67001894
Oh shit, Ted Cruz on the left.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.