[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RLM has pretty much confirmed that they're working on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
RLM has pretty much confirmed that they're working on a Plinkett Review for TFA.

With all the #WTFU shit, do you think they would even attempt to put it on YouTube?
>>
>>67000481
RLM could probably get Abrams permission to use footage if they tried. His buddies Simon Pegg and Damon Lindelof are fans of the Prequel reviews after all.
>>
who gives a shit where they upload it?
>>
>>67000481
They should put their review in a trash can.

It's where their shit belongs.
>>
>>67000481
Hey let me predict the Plinkett review of TFA.

>uh yeah it was pretty good
>nitpicks some dumb shit
>but yeah it was pretty good
>PROSTITUTE MURDER
>i mean it wasn't as bad as the prequels
>let me hate on the prequels some more
>hell, i'll talk more about how i hated the prequels than the actual topic of this video
>PIZZA ROLLS AND OTHER MEMES
>I FUCKED MY CAT AND THEN ATE MY CAT LOL
>but seriously tfa was really good 10 out of 10 and if you didn't like it you're an idiots because the prequels were bad
>>
>>67000481
Has "wtfu" actually effected someone that doesn't just upload full episodes of things with minor additions?
>>
>>67000608
Yeah, expectations are low for this one. Maybe after going through it a lot in order to make the review, Mike will have more to say.
>>
>>67000620
I've seen a bunch of e-celebs making videos about it. The only one that I've even heard of though is Douge and he's very guilty of breaking fair use. I have no idea if the other e-celebs complaining about it are in the right or not.
>>
File: 1448373973951.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1448373973951.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>67000608
It will be the Titanic review again. He'll focus more on what made it successful and the only review parts will be praising the movie.
>>
>>67000654
The preview for it already pulls up a negative point that they didn't mention at all in the HitB review.
>>
Fuck off back to your cuckshed, AIDSMoby.
>>
>>67000481
>pretty much confirmed

what do you mean pretty much? at this point it's 100% confirmed
>>
>>67000608
It'll be like Star Trek 2009.
>It's not muh TNG but better than His erection
>>
>>67000654
I'm hoping that now that we're a few months past the release and the hype has died down, plus the fact that this involves them going through a lengthy script and video making process and not just talking into a camera after a midnight showing of TFA that they might explore some of the more derivative and not-so-positive aspects of it
>>
>>67001145
Mikes a fucking retard for loving it in the first place.

He'll be an even bigger retard if a few months later he up and decides "oh wait it WAS kinda shit".

Nothing is more fail than some e-celeb critic who cant even stand by their own fucking opinion and gives one glowing review of something then half a year later pulls a complete 180 and starts shitting on it (see Yahtzee).
>>
>>67000710
>at this point
If you have to use that phrase, then you're admitting that it's not 100% confirmed. Also, RLM has trolled people in this way before.
>>
>>67001637
Has your opinion on a movie never changed over time? Are first impressions always permanent impressions?
>>
>>67001944
This.
>>
What is the fucking point?
I know he technically "has to" but TFA isn't bad.
He basically said everything that can be said about it in his star trek 2009 review.
>>
File: 1456934796622.jpg (61 KB, 562x780) Image search: [Google]
1456934796622.jpg
61 KB, 562x780
4chan is the worst site in the world

i will make a new site
>>
>>67002056
>TFA isn't bad

>wooden actors
>really bad characters
>uberrushed pacing, more like a music video
>was there even a soundtrack? john williams wut
>>
>>67002056

>TFA isn't bad.

Just... whatever, I don't wanna get into that today.

Also FUCK YOU OP, they already released a TRAILER for the fucking review, it's confirmed they are doing it, and you fucking know that. Fuck you.
>>
>>67002056
It's not bad, but there's plenty of things to nitpick and discuss about it.
>>
>>67002174

You posted about the prequels by mistake :^)
>>
>>67002056
Sort of agree. Into Darkness was shitty enough for a Plinkett but he only did a little thing for that. I guess Star Wars is the money maker so he's doing it for the klicks.
>>
>>67002260
Maybe but I feel like the overall message is just going to be the same like the star trek 2009 review.
>>
>>67001944
Mike suddenly realizing TFA is shit would confirm what many people have been speculating since that HiTB episode, that he accepted money from Disney because he needed it for Space Cop. Considering Mike predicted the plot of TFA on a trailer analysis with a 90% of accuracy and he didn't look impressed, I thought he'd hated TFA. Well, buying e-celebs must be really cheap
>>
>>67000608
Fuck, put a spoiler next time, this is too accurate.
>>
>>67002279
The prequels didn't have uverrushed pacing, in fact people often complain they're slow and boring, and the soundtrack was pretty good to god-tier
>>
>>67002402
At least they made fun of it in their skit. I think he'll criticize all the parallels and shit taken from the original trailer, then argue that it worked for the movie since it created the same atmosphere as the original star wars. So basically the star trek review.
>>67000608
Yeah he has some shitty jokes that's only based on shock effects, but you gotta admit several of his jokes are witty.
>in fact, Abrams should be directing the star wars movies and Lucas should be directing people to their seats
>>
It's going to be like the Star Trek '09 review, or maybe the Avatar review. He'll spend time talking about how it's clearly designed to milk brand recognition and nostalgia as much as possible but that it's really not that bad. It's competently filmed, paced and plotted, but it's soulless.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.