[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: hanz landa.jpg (37 KB, 452x311) Image search: [Google]
hanz landa.jpg
37 KB, 452x311
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like a book
>Decide to trust two known psychopaths with your weapons (that are known for scalping people and leaving people with cuts in their foreheads)

I guess the script just needed him to act like an idiot.

BRAVA QUENTIN

BRAVA
>>
its been a while but didnt he have his own agenda or nah
>>
>Brava
It's "bravo". How often do I have to tell you, man.
>>
>>66998029
why keep making this thread?
>>
he still basically got away with it. They have plastic surgeons for the swastika, and even if they didnt he's rich enough that people will ignore it
>>
>>66998029
To be honest he got a good deal. The fucking war was over. He's gonna stay in an island in murica and not gonna deal with any of the shit that happened. He can still wear a cap or a wig or something to cover the scar. Or he can twist it into an awesome tattoo.
>>
He could aways lie that the Nazi soldiers did it to him as a torture methodo and he wasn't one of them
He got away with it, the scar is such a cheap price for everything he did
>>
This movie was painful to sit through
>>
>>66999069

maybe he was subtly calling him a girl.
>>
>>66998029

Why did Vincent leave the gun on the counter? Why did Mr. Orange confess to being the mole? Why did the gang not just kill the dudes as soon as they showed up at the hotel?

Quentin has his characters act retarded for the sake of plot development constantly, you shouldn't act so surprised.
>>
>>67000042
>Why did Vincent leave the gun on the counter?

He's kind of incompetent and leaves things out. See: Mia and the drugs. It's a character trait.

>Why did Mr. Orange confess to being the mole?

He owed White that and he felt like he was gonna die anyway.
>>
He considered himself and the Basterds to be on the same level, Basterds believed they had the moral high ground. Landa respected Aldo, Aldo is incapable of respecting anyone who falls outside of his world view.

Basically Landa made the mistake of thinking the Basterds were anything more than bloodthirsty animals on a war path
>>
>>67000080

Forgetting about a small bag of heroin because it's in your coat pocket is a little different than leaving a machine gun out on the counter when you are specifically waiting for a known murderer to show up. And in Mr. Orange's case, emergency vehicles were literally outside the building, he was gutshot and would have been okay as soon as the ambulance got there. But your points are valid, those were just the examples I came up with on the spot. I bet I could think of more given some time.
>>
>>67000192
I'm not trying to defend Quentin as I'm OP afterall, but I just think there might be better examples of shit writing in Tarantino's movies
>>
>write stupid movie about how Jews won WW2
>anyone is surprised that Jew controlled Hollywood supports this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Jews were actually the bad guys. Get your history straight. Marxism killed a lot more than the holocaust. This was like making a movie about Genghis Kahn giving people backrubs and flowers.
>>
>>67000272

Oh, I just thought of one. What's-his-fuck refusing to shake hands with Leo even though that one little act would have let all three of them walk away unscathed. Realistically, that action should have resulted in Django and his wife dying as well. I understand pride and sticking to your morals, but come on. He was willing to let them all die just so he didn't have to shake hands with an asshole?
>>
>>67000192
>>67000080
>>67000042
The gun on the counter belonged to Marsellus, who had gone to get coffee and donuts.
>>
>>67000348

I'm not arguing, but how do you know this?
>>
>>67000391
I mean, I don't "know" any more than you. It makes more sense to me than that Vincent left his gun on the counter while taking a shit.
After Butch kills him he rounds the corner, where he sees Marsellus crossing the street with coffee and donuts for him and Vince to have while waiting for Butch.
>>
>>67000457
>>67000348
>>67000391
It's not Marcellus's uzi cause he's still armed and trying to shoot Butch in the middle of the street after he gets hit
>>
>>67000457

I guess, but we're also talking about the guy that shot a dude in the face by accident. He's not exactly a superstar.
>>
>>67000042
>why did vincent leave the gun on the counter?

Wasn't his gun, it was wallace's. Who went out to grab lunch as evidenced in the next scene.

He could hardly take a huge gun with him to the donut store.

Of course you would know this if you werent a retard.
>>
>>67000525
Maybe that was his backup piece?
>>67000528
good point
>>
>>67000557

what about this

>>67000525

Also, the main point stands, someone left a bigass gun out where any asshole who wandered in could grab it. It was a stupid thing to do no matter who left it there, and resulted in Vincent getting killed.
>>
>>67000602
You can take a small concealable weapon out on the street.
But there's no way he coulda took that monstrosity.
>>
>>67000602
>bigass gun
4U
no, but seriously, it was only a 9mm
>>
>>67000632

Nuh uh, 'cause if it was 9mm Vincent would've been fine.

Seriously though, I meant relatively big. As in, you can't walk down the street with it tucked into your pants and not be noticed.
>>
>>67000686
I know you meant size, but a mac-10 generally comes in 9mm.
But yea, no good way to conceal carry that thing.
>>
>>67000348
Well where would you put an uzi in the bathroom? Also why have it all he used pistols the whole movie.

Also i dont fault his lackadaisical attitude, only an idoit would go home while on the run.
>>
>>67001065
you know, you reminded me that when Vincent and Jules were about to go up to the apartment they both agree that, "they really should give us shotguns for this kind of shit".
So maybe it was Vincent's, he decided to up his firepower after that.
>>
ITSA BINGO!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.