[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has this fat fuck not lost any weight yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
How has this fat fuck not lost any weight yet?
>>
>>66994417

television dont real
>>
>>66994485
What about the books?
>>
>>66994485
Except the first 4 seasons of Lost only took place over like 3-4 months and in the second month they found a limitless supply of food so that don't count for jack nigga
>>
>>66994997

after a week without carbs and processed sugars your body would start using fat for energy

retard
>>
>>66994575
He loses weight, and become quite muscular in the books, if i recall correctly. He's still quite bulky though.
>>
>>66995020
They did have food, if you remember, I don't think the change you're implying should happen is actually realistic. The way you're talking by the time they found the hatch he should have looked like fat bastard at the end of goldmember.
>>
>>66994575
he does lose weight in the books. He was really fat, like obese fat. Now hes just fat.
>>
one of my childhood friends is fat. none of my other friends are fat but he is. normally i despise fat people but we have been friends from birth because our moms were good friends

fat people have a unique way of thinking. and when i say unique i mean in a very bad way. they will, in a very obvious and transparent way, lie to themselves and others about their diet and their workouts, and ignore typical social standards when it comes to food and effort in regards to work load and how many hours they spend doing meaningful things

hurley was liked by everyone, and everyone felt sorry for him for being unlucky, even though no one was there to confirm his story. he probably helped himself to quite a bit of food that the other proper men hunted, and he sure as fuck helped himself to an extra bowl of cereal once they found the cache

same thing with samwell "fat as fuck" tarly, the famous self insert. in s5 his wildling mistress even asks him "shouldnt you be training too" and he comes up with some bullshit excuse for standing around doing absolutely NOTHING. and he spared no time making jon snow feel bad for him and becoming his friend

it ought to be a crime. there's a very good fucking reason why our basic instinct is to bully the fuck out of fat kids. they don't deserve to be part of the group if they fuck over the group by over eating and not putting in as much effort as everyone else
>>
Didn't this fat fuck sperg out during filming when he accidentally fell down and someone laughed about it?
>>
>>66995023
Not exactly muscular but he's lost a lot of weight, especially during the Great Ranging
>>
>>66995172
i need to see this
>>
>tfw I referred to the fat kid in our class and his friend as 'Jake And The Fatman' one day in class circa 92/93 and everyone fell about laughing, even the teacher

good lord if that happened today I'd be arrested
>>
>>66995343
>good lord if that happened today I'd be arrested
You say that as it's a bad thing.
>>
>>66997081
Please lose weight.
>>
>>66994417
Not everyone can lose weight easily, he probably has unlucky genetics.
My friend eats nothing but salad and fruit and worksout everyday but is still overweight, luck of the draw I guess, not everyone is born lucky.
>>
>>66997225
>"friend"
>>
>>66997248
Yeh my friend, I was born thin
>>
>>66994417
because the actor is fat and fat people are disgusting creatures
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.