[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit can we talk about this film? I just got home and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: thewitch.jpg (834 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
thewitch.jpg
834 KB, 1280x1896
holy shit can we talk about this film?

I just got home and I'm frightened, I dont want to be alone right now
>>
>>66990858
>I dont want to be alone right now
We're here for you anon.
>>
>>66990880
It's one of the darkest movies I've ever seen, I don't even really know what I just watched
>>
yeah but the ass was fat
>>
>>66990858
>that shot with the witch lathering herself with baby entrails

uncomfortable desu
>>
>>66990904
Was that a body double?
>>
>>66990923
that was uncomfortable bro, but I was just as uncomfortable during Caleb's witch-out
>>
>>66990896
Why didn't you ask the person you saw the movie with to hang out at your place for a little bit while you calm down? That way you wouldn't be alone.
>>
>>66990967
That was way more disturbing than I would have thought.
>>
>>66990923
I can't believe its not butter
>>
the imagery throughout the movie was so fucking unsettling. Particularly the goat dancing while the kids were singing the song and rearing up after ramming the father, pretty much every scene involving black Phillip actually, and the shot of the crow pecking at the mother's tit. Gave me some serious heebie jeebies in the theater
>>
so what's this movie about?
>>
Is it just me or are guys exaggerating? The film was ok the baby scene left everyone uncomfortable but the film at large wasn't creepy or scary.

Also did that first witch summon the devil through the baby ritual or was he already there

And I wanted the devil to fuck tomasin in goat form, I thought that's were it was leading when she followed it into the shed
>>
man I really wanna see this movie, but it won't be released in Mexico, how long until there's a torrent? is the goat really that creepy? I read somewhere that its voice is specially unsettling.
>>
>>66991685
Vamos a verla juntos, anon-kun!
>>
>>66991498
Yeah. And no cheap jump scares or gore, just genuinely creepy images and situations. It wasn't like, urgent, surprising fear, it was more like dread that just kept getting stronger and stronger, just KNOWING that something was wrong and shit was only gonna get worse.

I loved how the film didn't really explain anything that happened. The audience is just as helpless as the family - all they know is that there's some fucked up shit going on in the woods, and we just get to see it manifest itself in one bizarre, anxious scene after another.

The dialogue was perfect, too.
>>
>>66991685
Best part imo. It has a raspy whisper and talks in olde English. Really good
>>
>>66991808
literalmente no parece que la vayan a traer.
>>
Watching it the second time is a MUST! You catch so much and the movie (to me) becomes 100x better.
>>
>>66990904
The ass was the real reason I saw it a second time desu. I could live on that ass
>>
pls someone torrent pls
>>
>>66991685
>>66993210

DVD and Bluray not out until the end of May
>>
>>66993754

correction, its out on June 6th : 6/6/2016

nice Satanic release date
>>
>not watching it with your gf then spending the night in a hotel

;))))
>>
File: feel.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
>>66990923
Best scene in the movie besides the ending. I was like oh shit!
>>
>>66991633
Some people actually believe in Christianity and cause of that Satanism so its like the scariest movie in the world to them. I figure you're not a Christian and thats why its meh to us.
>>
>>66991685
Movies boring as shit with a few epic scenes.
>>
This movie scared me so much that shit came out of my nose! Must see 5 Stars!
>>
File: eazy_e_pepe.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
eazy_e_pepe.png
75 KB, 499x499
How did the witch took the baby that fast?
Did Caleb got raped by multiple witches?
What happened to the twins?
Did the mother got recruited? Raven scene
>>
File: 002.jpg (772 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
772 KB, 1536x2048
>>66990858
Why is she so perfect?!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.