[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there going to be a Yoda movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Yoda_Attack_of_the_Clones.png (256 KB, 326x434) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_Attack_of_the_Clones.png
256 KB, 326x434
Is there going to be a Yoda movie?
>>
>just keep milking
>just keep milking
>just keep milking
>>
>>66988415
Kasdan: The Force was available to anyone who could hook into it?

Lucas: Yes, everybody can do it.

Kasdan: Not just the Jedi?

Lucas: It’s just the Jedi who take the time to do it.

Marquand: They use it as a technique.

Lucas: Like yoga. If you want to take the time to do it, you can do it; but the ones that really want to do it are the ones who are into that kind of thing. Also like karate. Also another misconception is that Yoda teaches Jedi, but he is like a guru; he doesn’t go out and fight anybody.
>>
>>66988415
Yoda got the final few episodes of The Clone Wars all to himself, and to be honest I liked them a lot. He showed emotion and that even he was susceptible to the dark side.

I think it would be interesting to explore his earlier days as a younger Jedi, although normies might get annoyed by a 2-3 film with nothing but Yoda-speak.
>>
>>66988461
I personally would love a Yoda movie. It would be better than most of current garbage.
>>
>>66988617

Lucas: Like yoga. If you want to take the time to do it, you can do it; but the ones that really want to do it are the ones who are into that kind of thing. Also like karate. Also another misconception is that Yoda teaches Jedi, but he is like a guru; he doesn’t go out and fight anybody.
>>
>>66988648

>>
>>66988660
I don't get what you're trying to prove/say by reposting this?
>>
>>66988722
I'm going back to /pol/.
>>
> everyone in the theater losing their shit when he pulls out the saber

was a good movie experience at least
>>
>>66988850

>>
Empire is Yoda's movie, if you're not satisfied with that you should just watch transformers or some of that shit
>>
>>66988874

>>
>>66988912
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>66988860
the concept itself rhymes, i don't know how he does it
>>
>>66988912
Jesus Christ, why didn't you just post some nigger dicks like the rest people trying to ruin this place?
>>
>>66988617
You kiddin, a Yoda speak movie would be Minions Tier memery, normies would love it.
>>
hmmm, touch the little green thing, will you, hmhmhmhmhm
>>
>>66989256
>>66989302

>>
>>66988648
Literally a Marty Stu just solving political conflicts all day and training jedi?
I'll pass.
>>
>>66988415
>Star Wars: Awakens, the Force
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.