[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People vs. OJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: simpson.jpg (124 KB, 970x1361) Image search: [Google]
simpson.jpg
124 KB, 970x1361
>Best friend accused of murder.
>Wants to defend friend no matter the accusations.
>Has to talk best friend out of suicide.
>Learns throughout the case that his best friend is actually a monster in disguise.
>Watches that monster walk free, that he defended.
>His wife and daughters become vain, superficial whores who are famous for getting fucked on camera.
>Dies of cancer.
>Is portrayed by David Schwimmer.

I feel really bad for him.
>>
They need to bring the grey streak back.
>>
>>66987742
>hid the murder weapon
>>
>>66987742

>one of "your" kids is his
>>
>>66987742
OJ made him his lawyer so he wouldn't have to testify, particularly because of this>>66989378
>>
>>66987742
>Juice
>Juice
>Juice
>Juice
>Juice
>Juice
>>
>>66987742
_ _ _
(_)(_)(_)
(_)
(_)
(_)
_ (_)
(_) _ (_)
(_)(_)(_)
_ _
(_) (_)
(_) (_)
(_) (_)
(_)_ _ (_)_
(_)(_)(_) (_)

_
(_)
_ _
(_)(_)
(_)
(_)
_ (_) _
(_)(_)(_)
_ _ _
_(_)(_)(_)
(_)
(_)
(_)_ _ _
(_)(_)(_)
_ _ _ _
(_)(_)(_)(_)_
(_) _ _ _ (_)
(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)
(_)_ _ _ _
(_)(_)(_)(_)
>>
>>66989378
Proof?
>>
>>66987742
Don't forget

>gets cucked by a literal tranny
>>
Don't forget oj fucked the mom and I'd khloes father
>>
>OJ fucked his girlfriend in his daughter's bedroom.
>>
>>66989624
I'm Jewish, I'm very learned in hiding evidence
>>
>>66989738
>and creating false evidence to support things that didn't actually happen or are greatly exaggerated
>>
>>66989770
Any sort of fraud really, we're your guys
>>
>>66989456
>>66989378
>implying lawyers can refuse to testify while committing a crime / doing anything not in furtherance of seeking legal council
>>
>>66987742
Anyone else believe OJ actually didn't do it?

I mean, its obvious the evidence was tampered with, same glove happened to be at the crime scene with the other glove outside his house; and the only policeman on whom all the evidence relied was a vitriolic racist who literally idolised Nazis.

Not to mention, Nicole was a cocaine addict and the style of execution "colombian neck tie" was exactly the same as colombian drug gangs. Why would OJ go to all that trouble to severe her head?

I believe he's innocent.
>>
>>66989862
It's such a weird fucking case that wouldn't happen in any other country but America.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.