[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she ever coming back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 823x945) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 823x945
Is she ever coming back?
>>
>>66986390
her and mike broke up, but he is too beta to reveal the situation, and remove her face from their group.

wonder how bad it was that she cant appear once a while
>>
>>66986390
No, you scared her away. Yes, I mean you, specifically.
>>
>>66986419
Sorry to ruin your little sociopath fanfiction, but you can hear her voice on their game streams every now and then.
>>
Yes, once her hunger is sated
>>
>>66986390
Who is this ugly cunt and why should anyone care?
>>
>>66986454
>watching the game stream
>>
a guy on the RLM forums said she is trans now
>>
File: jess.jpg (49 KB, 350x462) Image search: [Google]
jess.jpg
49 KB, 350x462
>>66986516
well, this was her before she put on the baby weight.
>>
>>66986579
This was debunked by Jay on his growlr.
>>
>>66986390
On one of the streams I watched the other day Jack mentions names of people that helped him pick lottery numbers and said her, so she's still around just not on camera probably because the internet scared her away
>>
>>66986390
Lupus is really hitting her had these days, very low energy.
>>
No, and /tv/ is to blame
>>
>>66986603
She looked ugly before.
>>
The BotW episodes where she participates in the discussion are some of the funniest they've done. The Santa and Osteoporosis Dance talk had me laughing like a motherfucker. I hope she eventually does more of that.
>>
>>66986454
Which stream?

I watch every pre-rec stream and I haven't heard her in months
>>
>>66986916
A month or so ago, go through those and get back to me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.