[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the marijuana agenda being pushed so hard in movies nowadays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: seth.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
seth.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1000
Why is the marijuana agenda being pushed so hard in movies nowadays
>>
Why is the gay agenda being pushed so hard in OP's post??
>>
>>66985947
Retards were always using it, even conservative rednecks do it, there's no agenda, only marketing, you're not magnum pi
>>
How does he raise his eyebrows without getting wrinkles in his forehead? That's reptilian behavior.
>>
I've never smoked weed but I hate anyone who does
>>
Because now that the Jews sell weed they need a way to advertise for it
>>
>>66985947
Weed is the gateway drug to degeneracy, degeneracy leads to cultural marxism, which leads to white genocide. The jews are playing 12 dimensional chess, I wouldn't understand you sheeple to understand, dumb motherfuckers glued to your iphones 24/7 and never read a book in your life and learn the TRUTH about the zog conspiracy. Google.
>>
Holy fuck, is trolling the only thing you people do?
>>
>>66985947

Because the market research revealed that stoners will watch any old shit that's about weed. Often repeatedly and will not stop fucking talking about it.
>>
>>66985947

>nowadays
yeah because cheech and chong didn't have albums then a decade of movies....fucking pleb
>>
Milennials act like they fucking invented smoking weed
>>
>>66987261
>it's a millennial talks shit about other millennials while ignoring the fact that they're also millennials episode

don't be so bitter just because you had no friends in college :^)
>>
>>66987306
> it's a typical millennial thinks gen Xers don't still shitpost ep
>>
>>66986900
>y-ya s-see o-officer, I-I d-did nothin b-because I'm white, it's the jew's fault!!!
>>
>>66987379
>it's a 40 year old has nothing better to do than spend his time on 4chan shitposting with a bunch of 20-25 year olds episode

even more sad 2bh
>>
>>66987426
>q-q-q-quoting p-p-p-people's p-p-posts with added s-s-stuttering m-m-eans I w-w-won t-t-this d-d-debate!
>>
>>66987454
> 40 and in on a Saturday night
> mid 20s and in on a Saturday night

One of these is sad bro
>>
>>66987488
>DUDE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS CULTURAL MARXISM LMAO
>>
File: 1377573833534.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1377573833534.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>66987306
as a millennial weed smoker, he's got a point generally speaking
>>
>>66987502
I don't agree with the first guy, I'm just saying you're a faggot for resorting to the stuttering thing.
>>
>>66987554
>DUDE EVERY AUTISTIC IS PULLING BUZZWORDS AND JEW MEMES OUT THEIR ASS 24/7 BUT STUTTERING CROSSES THE LINE LMAO
>>
File: World-cannabis-laws.png (51 KB, 1480x625) Image search: [Google]
World-cannabis-laws.png
51 KB, 1480x625
>>66985947
as a canadian who has smoked weed, drank booze, popped molly, tripped shrooms and fell down some stairs on LSD, there is nothing about weed that makes it any less dangerous than any of the other drugs listed.

You'll notice my country on the pic is "illegal but often unenforced" and that's because there's bigger shit to worry about.

meanwhile the states have 3 different legal opinions on it currently and nobody can make up their mind because all you do is bicker about meaningless shit.

the most brilliant inventions are created by lazy people. stoners are lazy and probably the least threatening people i've ever encountered so even if there was an agenda for pushing it i'd be fine with it because i do everything in moderation and you shouldn't feel entitled to defend everyone else against a non-existant problem while you probably either smoke cigarrettes, drink excessively or talk on your phone while driving.

if you're gonna bash a drug, then bash black cock because you're clearly fucking addicted and need to take a step back and assess your life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.