[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about EX_Machina?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
What does /tv/ think about EX_Machina?
>>
>>66985040
i hate the ginger actor and he should never get a job ever again
>>
>>66985040

None of your fucking business.
>>
>>66985040
I've not watched it but based on other threads /tv/ loves it
>>
>>66985040
dull
>>
>>66985040
Idea that has been explored before executed rather poorly;The Movie.

AI develops a sense of self and tricks a gullible idiot to attain freedums. Like that has never been done before.

Best part of the movie was the CGI, which was amazing considering the budget they were working with.
>>
File: 1391638323794.jpg (44 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1391638323794.jpg
44 KB, 500x483
>>66985040
I enjoyed it. Fuck the haters even though they are pretty much right.
>>
You tore up her picture.

I'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor!
>>
Overrated, but good.

/tv/ thinks Nathan did nothing wrong. which is true
>>
>>66985040
Never trust a stacey
>>
>>66985040
>beta nu male fucks everything up releasing super AI built by genius middle eastern guy
The outrage if the brown man were the cuck idiot lol
>>
Heard about and read some reviews months before actually watching it and I thought it would be "good" in the way Abram's Star Trek was good.

Robot broad and Medium carry the movie.
>>
File: moot.png (472 KB, 698x480) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
472 KB, 698x480
Essential cuckcore.
>>
only cucks and betas hate it
>>
>>66985040

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8

all that's worthwhile in that movie is in that clip
>>
stupid loner faggot ruined everything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.