[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vikings general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: norsemeat.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
norsemeat.gif
2 MB, 245x245
who here /Rollo/?
>>
>>66984878
>It's a Rollo betrays Ragnar episode
Bjorn is GOAT
>>
>>66984878

>gf is obsessed with rollo while I was obsessed with ragnar
>went from having ragnars hair to having rollo's frankia beard/ nobleman haircut
>sex with her is now as good as the sex rollo's getting with frumpy sun-flag princess

Nevertheless if I ever bald, I decided Im going the way of raggy with the shaved head/ odin beard
>>
>His waifu wearing that overtly sexy black getup

Jesus Christ, would betray by brother for/10.
>>
rollo has had sex before though
>>
>>66984950

>risks his life for ET
>>
>>66985776
>have short Bjorn hair with more on back and Rollo beard
>women think I'm some new age hipster who microbrews and drinks cat shot coffee
>just wanna fuq like a madman
>>
>>66984950
This. Bjorn master race.
>>
>>66984950
>>66985907
>Guts a badass Berserker
>Steals a guys wife
>Bound to get praise from his badass father
He's been doing well for himself.
>>
>>66984950
>>66985907
Admittedly Bjorn was alpha as fuck last ep

>hey mum.
>you, you are mine now
>o-okay.
>leave the wankstain.
>>
File: floki shig.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
floki shig.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
>>66984878

Until Ragnar's war with Literally Who, Floki moves to Iceland, and the kids of Ragnar get old enough they can make their arc begin I am really looking forward to Rollo running shit in Paris.

>Nigger takes over all of France
>Becomes the ancestor of literally every French person (or at least 80%)

Rollo is literally a god compared to the others in this show. Ragnar is almost as good, and he is my favorite character, but he is still speculated as to what he really did or was

Rollo actually is one of the most well-known figures in European history and widely considered to be one of the greatest and most influential

>>66985890

You need to rock the Bjorn reverse mullet man. Shave the back.

Also, be a man. If you drip microbrews and shitty coffee women wont take you seriously.

My gf knows Im a man because i dont do faggy things and I carry myself like one. Thats not to say Im a pretentious cunt about shit or have to be a Ron Swanson meme. She just knows that I am a strong willed, motivated, sexual guy that shed rather be with despite me being wrong for her than date someone right that didnt have as strong a spell on her.

Find that internal strength that makes you a man. Its what Bjorn did inna woods, but you dont need to do that to have similar results. meditate on it and be someone better
>>
>>66986036

Too bad hes alpha for a fetal-alcohol baby

I swear to Christ that woman is the most outlandishly unbelievable girl in the history of tv to be cast as a love interest

>Unattractive
>Uninteresting
>Doesnt talk
>Literally the only female character that has no major point to exist except for Bjorn's dick

I was so pissed about that forced affair, and i hope someone can tell me wtf they plan to do with it. Will Scar-fu come back and murder her? Will Bjorn get two wives? Wtf
>>
>>66986047
>chicks THINK I do
>curse of the hipster beard trend.

But yeah definitely gonna shave the back off, was weary at first but fuck it.
>>
>>66986116
>Doesnt talk
she's perfect
>>
>>66986124

did it once, I dont know about you but I always found I needed a haircut because the back of my head grew like a weed compared to the front.

You actually wont regret making it really short, because it looks cool af and slowly blends in with the front

>>66986178
Im too much for Lagertha. My gf even has her nose, and I love it. Im all for a woman that is bossy and orders me around, as long as she knows shes my bitch in the bedroom
>>
File: smaugy.jpg (43 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
smaugy.jpg
43 KB, 533x800
>>66986242

pic related
>>
File: manfuqthisbitch.jpg (9 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
manfuqthisbitch.jpg
9 KB, 235x300
>Alsaug it the new Skylar
>>
>>66986330

She looks kawaii as fuck bro

>I would diamonds if she was alpha like in the bed
>>
>>66986401

really impressed with how theyve slowly reduced her makeup since she was introduced to make the viewers see the lack of attraction ragnar feels.

I never really got why he started hating Aslaugh though... she bore him children, he wanted that more than just a happy life with Lags. It is his life decision and Idk if he can blame her
>>
>>66986401
you have no idea how much I want her to die
>>
>>66986463

Nah, I dominate in the bedroom. I got a bit of issues in that regard mate haha. But thats just how it goes I guess. Sucks a mean dick tho, and she actually likes doing it.

>Tfw you wouldnt leave your lagertha looking gf for a lizard faced skank

Feels good
>>
>>66986467

He knows she fucked that hobo
>>
>>66986543
and she hates applestand
>>
>>66986543

haha yeah but Ragnar fucks crazy slut princess AND had a kid with her

Ragnar also knows that the hobo was literally Odin. So Idk if he can hold her getting boned by a god against her

>>66986560
Applestand's death was sad, but cmon, nigga was a straight retard about how to reembrace christianity.

If he played it cool, noone would have killed him
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.