[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: lucifer2.jpg (147 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
lucifer2.jpg
147 KB, 960x1440
What does /tv think of Fox's Lucifer?
>>
>>66983371
I like it a lot. It's a guilty pleasure show, for sure.
I hope they keep delving further into the biblical lore like they have been in the last couple of episodes.

I also hope that Lucifer Isn't actually turning mortal, because that's fucking gay.
>>
>>66983371
>be the woman
>taunt him for talking shit
>literally see him changing
>still taunt him

these poorly written shows famalam, can't these jews take on atleast 1 goy to check their bs just for moneys?
>>
>>66983371
shit desu
>>
The lead actor sucks so bad
>>
Pissed off it exists. Why couldn't BEST Lucifer (the one from Supernatural) get a spin-off instead?
>>
>>66984279
Because Supernatural's Lucifer is far too fucking red pill for the masses.

A show about a version of Satan who thinks humanity is dogshit and needs to be wiped out, also doesn't have much legs to last more than a single season. Fox's MEME Satan is just enough lowest common denominator to last multiple seasons pandering to the reddit audience
>>
>>66983371
OP here, I've been having a hard time discussing it on one board, a few people insist the show has nothing to do with Satan. I can't tell if they're trolling or if they're stupid.
>>
File: trixie.jpg (129 KB, 1351x760) Image search: [Google]
trixie.jpg
129 KB, 1351x760
It's not all bad.
>>
>>66983437
This, instead of this romcom cuck shit you might as well make it where lucifer does whatever he wants and fucks shit up like the first episode. The only reason people watch it is because it was on after the X-files.
>>
>>66984527
What are you trying to get at?
>>
>>66984598

:^)
>>
It's fun. I want to see more of lucifer and his brother (who is black?) operating together. that was cool
>>
>>66985905
Last episode I loled when Chloe said But he's.. handsome! I bet she was about to say black.
>>
>>66985856
You like her for non sexual reasons, right?
>>
>>66983371
>new and current show on Fox right now where one of the pair of leads isn't black
10/10 show on that alone
>>
File: 1448555434588.jpg (29 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1448555434588.jpg
29 KB, 300x260
>>66983371
it's fucking dreadful, as in the worst, inoffensive and harmless representation of satan ever to be put onscreen. From what I understand Gaiman's run on the comic was aptly grandiose and dealt with themes that ranged beyond "satan would sure have crippling daddy issues".

Also the army of Dead Weather cover bands who make up the soundtrack is boring as fuck.
>>
File: 1435675655324.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435675655324.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>66986289
no shit, sherlock...
>>
>>66987126
that's the point. it's The Mentalist all over again but with a bit of Supernatural seasoning. 50-something housewives who read novels with fabio on the cover will eat it up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.