[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Bad Robot (JJ Abrams production company) is st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Reminder that Bad Robot (JJ Abrams production company) is still working on Half-Life and Portal movies

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/665805-j-j-abrams-says-half-life-and-portal-movies-still-in-development
>>
>>66982109
>ever supporting the jew

fuck anyone who ever pays 1 cent to this shit
>>
>>66982109
>not boycotting whatever JJ Abrams touches
fuck you OP, you're ruining the film industry
>>
>>66982109
Half-Life GAMES aren't even a thing anymore, why would they make movies?
>>
>>66982174
This
>>
>>66982196
In an effort to distract people from valve being lazy and greedy for not making HL3
>>
Is he playing Gordon?
>>
>guy with guns fighting aliens
>girl with tech fighting robots

pretty straightforward
>>
>>66982385
But you don't fight robots in Portal.
Also in HL most of the enemies are human.
>>
Exclusive leaked test footage
>>
>>66982109

Yo has this nigga ever made anything original and not adapted?
>>
>>66982538
TFA
>>
>Jlaw can barely steady her nerves. Droplets of sweat fall from her nose almost mechanically, her brow is furrowed and her hands are trembling
>she thinks she has enough courage to finally say the line, this is the 45th take but none of them have been sufficient thus far. When you are making cinamâe like this you know that you have to nail it perfectly
>she opens her mouth but her throat instantly dries up, she's a fighter though and realizes this line needs to be uttered. Not for the sake of the film, but for the sake of cinematography as a whole
>"well GLADOS, I guess that means"
>she turns to face the camera and break the fourth eall, just as the artiste jj abrams instructed her to do
>"the cake...is a lie"
>cut to black
"10/10 best new cinemâe"-/v/
>>
>>66982109
>yfw Hardcore Henry is successful and Jew Jew follows with the first person gimick
>>
>>66982538
>Modern career literally started with LOST
Come on.

Also, I thought it was funny how much 10 Cloverfield Lane ended up mirroring Portal.
>>
>>66982515

Anon, what are you still doing here? Get topside, I hear the military's sent men to come extract us from this mess!
>>
fuck I loved the first half life
immersive awesomeness
it really was a ground breaker
>>
>>66982929
he was involved with the fucking Pilot of Lost and that one episode only, he wrote nothing else.

I don't even think he wrote that one episode with the other two, just oversaw it.
>>
>>66982229
Being greedy by not making a game.

okay...
>>
>>66982174
This.
>>
>>66982929
>Also, I thought it was funny how much 10 Cloverfield Lane ended up mirroring Portal.

say what
>>
>>66982889
almost fell off my chair
>>
>Portal movie
It's a fucking physics puzzle game
>>
movie off portal gimmick would be stupid but a Half-Life one I definately could see.
>>
Cake is a lie xD
>>
>>66982229
People would just say it's the biggest disappointment ever since they waited so long.
>>
>>66983606
>>66983622
Would always be fun as like, a half-life intro.
>>
File: best_candidate.jpg (140 KB, 956x500) Image search: [Google]
best_candidate.jpg
140 KB, 956x500
>>66982109
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.