[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies that could not be released today because of feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 392x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 392x599
ITT: movies that could not be released today because of feminism
>>
File: the best 1988.jpg (329 KB, 1280x902) Image search: [Google]
the best 1988.jpg
329 KB, 1280x902
There's a scene where some stupid bitches try to stone the soldiers on the tank so they drop gas and they croak

Literally did nothing wrong the movie

fuck em fucking terrorist rats

also while we are at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Ef-IZvQ7g
>>
>>66981599
10/10 kino
>>
Taxi Driver, because of this line
>I realize now how much she's just like the others, cold and distant, and many people are like that, women for sure, they're like a union.

I can see it already, they would ignore whatever message or plot the movie had to offer and focus on this one line. They would call it sexist and and say that it promotes violence against women(even though the complete opposite is shown in the movie).
>>
>>66982310
wouldn't happen. at most you would get some blogger or click baity article dissecting his misogyny and that probably wouldn't even be that inaccurate to do, just sort of boring. People would still praise the film and it would be great, of course you can't even really discuss this because the impact it left in cinema influenced so much of shit now. wouldn't seem as graphic. also people would love it because of Trump's shit going on now. It would be a hit
>>
Also Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>66981599

Tubmlr complains about shit all the time, when does anything actually come of it?
>>
>>66983024
I need to watch that one again. Shit is pure cinema.
>>
>>66983270
Come over and we can watch it together.
>>
>>66983320
Neat. Will oral sex and heavy petty come before or after the movie?
>>
>>66983176
Moronic child. No one is talking about tumblr except you. Most things pre-2000 could never be made today because of the sway the SJW femenist movement has gained.
>>
>>66983356
I don't have any Petty records.
>>
>>66983362
That's what he said you asshat, what influence do these people actually have?
>>
>>66983362
Yeah, like what this guy said >>66983456
Where is this grand Es-Jay-Dubya conspiracy that controls the film industry that you memers talk about? Where are the hard academic findings that proves it's existence?

The Tumblr crowd is a weird, niche group that doesn't represent a very wide demographic. I suspect that few people, let alone anyone important in the film industry, take them seriously save for hacks like Joss Whedon, who only does so in a desperate and cynical grab for attention.
>>
>>66984255
As far as I can tell, they have more power in the video games industry, occasionally censoring or baning weeb games from coming to the west. I don't think they have that much influence on movies though.
>>
>>66984409
I'm dubious of that claim as well. The devs are typically smaller than big directors and film studios so they're given to folding to whatever their fans pressure them with. Tumblridiots are still just loud individuals who are only influential in proportion to how much people humor their bullshit.
t./v/irgin
>>
File: 1375736361359.jpg (6 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1375736361359.jpg
6 KB, 251x190
>>66984409

Vidya SJW's are like the offended soccer moms and Jack Thompson types from earlier in the 2000's. It seems as though they have the ability to significantly influence vidya but they're just parasites exploiting trends and controversies. They'll be forgotten about in the coming years. Some other group will pick up on a new fad and replace them.
>>
File: oh=heh=hi=i=didnt=see=you=there.gif (930 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
oh=heh=hi=i=didnt=see=you=there.gif
930 KB, 200x133
>>66983408
>>
>>66981599
Fallout the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1024x600
This movie came out just soon enough.

I love it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.