[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, uh... why was there an axe on the spaceship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Axe1.jpg (49 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
Axe1.jpg
49 KB, 650x406
So, uh... why was there an axe on the spaceship?
>>
>>66980670
it's a curved space axe? what's the matter with you?
>>
>>66980670
it's a space axe ya dingus
>>
>>66980670
Stop trying to make this a meme.
>>
File: 18cover_lores[1].jpg (302 KB, 1108x1440) Image search: [Google]
18cover_lores[1].jpg
302 KB, 1108x1440
>expecting to find rationality in the work of shitty writers
>>
>>66980843
it's been a meme for years
>>
>>66980670
In case she wanted to chop some space wood Christ almighty people.
>>
>>66980670
Its for safety. In case the spaceship was on fire in outerspace you could use that axe to chop a hole in the wall and escape.
>>
File: Oy Vey.png (13 KB, 856x114) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.png
13 KB, 856x114
>>66980889
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66980670
>components behind wall are malfunctioning
>hatch is stuck
>need to chop through wall to fix them
>>
>>66980670
to bust through glass and or cut cables.Its a science exploration ship so it would be needed on the planet surface.
>>
The real question is white people still being alive
>>
>>66981356
this

it's 3015 people
>>
>>66981356
A little while ago I saw a screen shot of an old Simpson's episode where Bart was an aging man still in 4th grade. Only I noticed that all his classmates were "yellow", and of-course in the Simpsons the bright yellow people are white people.

This observation ruined that episode for me because logically, by the time Bart is an old man most children in the classrooms will be brown. Like that Mexican bee-man.
>>
>>66980670
Have you ever been on a large boat? They keep axes on those too. It probably has something to do with the fact that axes are one of the most common tools in human history and have dozens of pertinent uses.
>>
>>66980670
>signing up to spend a few years inside a big hermetically-sealed can
>not having a dependable tool to chop your way out if needed
>>
>>66980670
old meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.