[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE MAINSTREAM MOVIES, ANIME, AND RETRO GAMING "Now guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: v1.gif (20 KB, 152x168) Image search: [Google]
v1.gif
20 KB, 152x168
DUDE MAINSTREAM MOVIES, ANIME, AND RETRO GAMING

"Now guys, I grew up with ______"

"I am a retro gamer."

"This movie was INCREDIBLE!"

"AAAAAAAAAGHH!"

Is there a more cringeworthy reviewer than Stuckmann?
>>
>super nice dude
>respect internet movie reviewer
>writes books
>has a cute wife
Is there a more jealous faggot than OP?
>>
didn't he give man of steel a better score than ex machina?
>>
Why do you care so much about millennials who'd rather make YouTube videos for easy retard views rather than write a thoughtful essay or two?
>>
I like his stuff, but he is quite the faggot
>>
File: stuckmann faraci.png (149 KB, 1290x620) Image search: [Google]
stuckmann faraci.png
149 KB, 1290x620
He's a cuck who can't even stand up to Devin Faraci
>>
>>66980517
At least he doesn't do weird things with his arms and hands like Jahns.
>>
>>66980944
BTFO
>>
>>66980517
Eh he's alright, he just enjoys what he does, I guess this triggers bitter neckbeards
>>
>>66980944
Who?
>>
>>66980517
Agree, he is shit, YMS is better.
>>
>>66980903
he looks too old to be a "millennials"
He was probably born in late 80s or early 90s
>>
Jeremy Jahns is pretty much The Pleb Incarnate
>>
>>66980517
>Is there a more cringeworthy reviewer than Stuckmann?

Ayone from channel cancer.
>>
>>66981020
Devin Faraci. Hardcore SJW and beta faggot who likes to act though. He's the chief-editor of Birth.Movies.Death which is a shitty movie website for pseudo intellectuals.
>>
>>66981077
Anyone*
>>
>>66980517
Yes actually. Atleast Stuckmann has better taste than Jeremy Jahns
>>
He's alright, because he at least has an opinion with reasons supporting it.

YMS just nitpick everything and hates everything, which can be entertaining if you want to see a movie getting bashed.

Jeremyjahns is for people who want to find out what the rottentomato score is, because he literally just gives out the exact same review as the popular opinion.

Then there are the trash like collider and those shmoes who can not be any more faggots.

Redlettermedia is probably overall the best, because they can offer very insightful critiques or praises with without nitpicking. They clearly actually know what they are talking about.
>>
>>66980517

aside from the casual phrases he used in every review he has some taste and understanding of the craft in general.
but I guess he has more than 100.000 subscriber on yt so he's a pleb.
>>
OK
so, OP, I had no idea who you were talking about, so I googled him.
I got to his page and watched a review.
I watched the Zootopia one.
Try watching from 0:35 to 1:40 in that video.
He makes 2 points in those 65 seconds. It's layered and entertaining.
Go watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du7wcFPBfIE
Listen to what he's actually saying. It's fucking nothing. The whole video is just nothing over and over for 3 minutes. It's like he sat down and started recording, added some jumpcuts because le internet and posted it.

It's fucking trash man.

Now this shit is in my life, OP.
Thank you.
>>
>>66981439
> People are actually defending Chris Stuckmann
>>
>>66981178
I agree with RLM being the best but they know very little about film.
>>
>>66981797
>people actually disagreeing with me
What's their problem, am I right?
>>
>>66981050
That's the age range of a millennial.
>>
>>66981076

He didn't like Let the Right One In. Goddamn right he's a pleb.
>>
>>66981178
>Redlettermedia is probably overall the best, because they can offer very insightful critiques or praises with without nitpicking
Come on dude.
RLM can't say shit about a movie without mentioning the 'shlock' , 'shtick' or simply saying 'I like it' 'I don't like it'.
They're a slightly less gayer YMS.
>>
He's the epitome of casualness, but he's handsome, tall as fuck, has a cute wife, is respectful and nice. I don't mind him at all.
>>
>>66982273
>tall as fuck
For some reason I find this hard to believe
>>
>>66981050
Yeah so he's a millennial
>>
File: sad.jpg (5 KB, 226x251) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
5 KB, 226x251
My life is a joke personally and will never have meaning but I can at least appreciate the efforts of what seems like an honest guy trying to get by doing something he seemingly loves. A bit jelly of him 2bh.
He's not funny though. Hope he stops trying to be because he's just not.
>>
>>66982193
Their cynicism and sarcastic remarks are getting pretty old. Stuckmann at least feels natural in his love for mainstream films and 'geek' culture.
>>
File: B_YZ25PVAAEW7Wv.jpg (47 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
B_YZ25PVAAEW7Wv.jpg
47 KB, 600x424
>>66982306

He's like 6'4 or something
>>
File: 1435086715986.jpg (46 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1435086715986.jpg
46 KB, 600x703
Why do people care so much about the opinion (this being the key word) of a critic?

He's not saying you're supposed to agree with him or like everything that he likes, nor does he act condescendingly towards things that he doesn't like and people that like said things. That alone makes him better than 90% of critics.
>>
>>66982405
Agreed. You can only act like jaded snide cunts for so long (even if it justified) before it begins to wear thin.
>>
File: mirror-on-face.png (175 KB, 376x670) Image search: [Google]
mirror-on-face.png
175 KB, 376x670
>>66980517
>Is there a more cringeworthy reviewer than Stuckmann?
>>
>>66982160
Why is this maymay still around? That was the most unnecessary movie ever made.
>>
>>66982620
>implying he reviews anything
>implying he has an opinion of his own
>>
>>66982779

The American version was unnecessary, I agree.
>>
>>66981178
Chris Stuckman always gives the same ratings as Jeremy Jahns. He literally looks up reviews amd rotten tomatoes before writing his own.
>>
>>66982449
He always wears the cringiest t shirts, not to mention the fact that he is a man that looks to be in his late 20s still wearing graphic t shirts is cringe in itself.
>>
>>66980944
Stuckman is a terrible critic, but at least he isn't nearly as cringeworthy of Faraci, who thinks he's God's gift to mankind.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.