[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've met before, haven't we?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mm.jpg (20 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
20 KB, 500x209
We've met before, haven't we?
>>
>DICK LAURENT IS DEAD

What did he mean by this?
>>
that guy is so lindsay kemp
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (46 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
46 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>66979755
That's fucking crazy man
>>
File: 1456180546065.png (112 KB, 575x360) Image search: [Google]
1456180546065.png
112 KB, 575x360
>>
>>66979755
Moms gonna flip!
>>
her name is renee
>>
Give me back my phone
>>
>>66979789
If you rearrange the letters of Dick Laurent you get The Demiurge.
>>
HAHAGHUA

HUAHAUHAGUAUAUAUHAAHAHAHAHAuHAUHUAHUUAHUHAUAHahGhuhuhguugAHUAHUAHUAHAH
>>
>>66979755
I don't think so.
>>
>>66979755
Lost Highway got iffy after the movie transitioned to the younger guy. The first part with Pullman was pretty GOAT except for the scene with the poorly photoshopped face.
>>
>>66980349
except it has some of the best scenes in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5LQxrZccQE
>>
1400 HORSEPOWER
>>
File: RL.png (568 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
RL.png
568 KB, 1280x536
DON'T TAILGATE! DON'T YOU EVER TAILGATE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SPACE IS NEEDED TO STOP A CAR TRAVELING AT 35 MILES PER HOUR? SIX CAR LENGHTS! SIX FUCKIN' CAR LENGTHS! THAT'S A HUNDRED AND SIX FUCKIN' FEET, MISTER! IF I HAD TO STOP SUDDENLY, YOU WOULDA HIT ME! I WANT YOU TO GET ME A FUCKIN' STICKY, AND I WANT YOU TO STUDY THAT MOTHERFUCKER! AND I WANT YOU TO OBEY THE GODDAMN RULES OF THE ROAD! FIFTY-FUCKIN' THOUSAND PEOPLE WERE KILLED ON THE HIGHWAYS LAST YEAR 'CAUSE OF FUCKIN' ASSHOLES LIKE YOU! TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA GET ME A STICKY!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.