[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody excited for Twin Peaks season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: twinpeakscacdas.jpg (434 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
twinpeakscacdas.jpg
434 KB, 1280x800
Nobody wants this. Season 2 was a burden and milked the series enough, now they're coming back to fuck us again?

I'll admit that I didn't not finish season 2. Stopped at episode 12, before I could witness the rest of the train wreck take place.
>>
>>66976152
Wait, they're making a season 3?

What and why the fuck would they bother?
>>
>>66976182
Welcome, anon. A lot's happened in the last couple years. AMA.

>>66976152
You should have watched the final episode. Yea it sucked after David left, but with his full involvement, and an amazing cast, I expect something interesting.
>>
File: twin peaks spoilers.png (233 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks spoilers.png
233 KB, 400x298
>>66976152

A lot of people want this because they want to see their husbando saved.

The last half of season 2 wasn't that bad. Nadine and James were admittedly pretty bad. Ben Horne became silly, but was at least entertaining. The Andrew Packard plot and the Windom Earle plot were pretty good. I don't know why people were so mad at Josie becoming a doorknob.
>>
>>66976152
>Is anybody excited for Twin Peaks season 3
everybody is, lol
>>
>>66976246
>Welcome, anon. A lot's happened in the last couple years. AMA.
kek'd
>>
>>66976152
>didnt finished season 2
>cant understand why people want season 3
Nigga season 2 wasnt that good because they were forced by to reveal the killer in the middle of the season.
They also wanted to do season 3, but normies at the time prefered different show and twin peak was basically canceled without proper ending. lynch than wanted to do 3 movies to tie it all up.
Fire walk with me was totall failure, cuz it lacked the vibe and no studio wanted to continue the serie, also lynch was burnt out with it at the time.
>>
>>66976246
Is my favourite chewing gum in style?
>>
File: twin peaks 910.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks 910.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>66977968
Yes
>>
>>66978103
Well its been 25 years
>>
>>66977494
>>66976152
he's a charismatic guy. Resembles Bruce Campbell. He deserves a comeback as did Bruce with the Evil dead series.
>>
>>66976152
Finishing season 2 was a brutal experience. Is FWWM worth the effort?
>>
>>66979306
It less twin peak more lynch if this tells you anything.
>>
>>66976152
Season two was a mess because the network told them they needed to resolve the murder mystery quickly, so they were just filling time for a few episodes. But the last third of that season is excellent.
>>
>>66979306
Honestly, no. It's a drawn out retelling of events we already know, and the new bits of information we get aren't interesting enough to make it worth it. But then again, I'm incapable of viewing the movie objectively because the fact that Lynch got most of the cast back and decided to make a prequel film of information we already know instead of a film to wrap things up for closure is just rage inducing. If you're interested in seeing how the first girl (Teresa Banks) was killed and Laura's last week alive, and some expanded character building for Leland, then go for it. Don't expect any closure on the actual series though
>>
it's worth getting through season two so you can watch fire: walk with me which is the true masterpiece
>>
>>66979306
Yes, it's great. Totally different tone tragic story of Laura's final days, abuse, etc.
>>
>>66979306
Yes it is. It's amazing, different from the show though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.