[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which are your expectations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: HH.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HH.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
Which are your expectations?
>>
>>66974213
Looks really neat but I have a feeling the gimmick will grow stale before the movie ends.
>>
>>66974213
motion sickness
>>
I'm going to watch it on acid so I have no doubt I'm gonna fucking love it.
>>
>>66974213
Dude, mirrored images lmao.
>>
>>66974213
hella f*ckin epic
>>
>>66974213
first person crank.

theatre will be filled with edgy teens and douche bags
>>
>>66974213
motion sickness
>>
>>66974269
I never have this problem
>>
>>66974269
then take your pills old man
>>
>>66974418
>he looks in the mirror
>it's Jason Statham
>>
>>66974213
>tfw in my country this movie is called Henry: Wild Shootout
>>
Should I watch Crank?
>>
>>66975430
YES NIGGER FUCKING DO IT

AND WATCH THE SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS
>>
>Entire movie shot like a first-person shooter
A really dumb idea that everyone has at some point before immediately realizing how fucking stupid it would actually be in practice. But these madmen went through with it. I have the feeling the gimmick will get old quick and the movie will be bad. But who knows, maybe they'll actually pull it off.
>>
>>66975634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1hOCX_UVo

It's being directed by the frontman of the band that made these.
>>
>>66975828

They're gonna be doing something to stabilize the camera, which should theoretically make this watchable in 24 FPS. Is it going to be in 24 FPS though?
>>
>>66975828
I fucking love Biting Elbows
>>
>>66975888
Presumably
>>
>>66975895
ye got some good taste in /mu/sic senpai
>>
>>66974213
I think it's going to be fun, though I wish they didn't make Henry a mute.
Should've made this movie the way it's meant to be made. With Duke Nukem's voice actor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJTw5xXxyKk
>>
>>66974418

Agreed, it should still be fun
>>
>>66976617
>tfw you dub the movie over with Duke Nukem lines
>>
File: walking dead Christa.jpg (21 KB, 404x350) Image search: [Google]
walking dead Christa.jpg
21 KB, 404x350
>>66974213
>Which are your expectations?
A low framerate. I've heard reports of a downright slideshow of 24fps.
>>
looks interesting. I won't be seeing it in the theater because 1. not spending money on something like this 2. the audience is going to be terrible and everyone knows it and 3. dat motion on the big screen is gonna be too much. This will definitely be a piratebay kind of movie.
>>
>>66977361
Yea I'm betting it gets pretty choppy in parts.

Movies have long relied on a low fps for heavy action scenes, to hide how bad the effects really are, stunt actors, etc.
>>
>>66975634
First person worked well for maniac I think
>>
>>66974520

What the fuck is it with people saying they get motion sickness from 1st person perspective/found footage? Are you that much of a faggy pussy you get nauseous from watching a god damn movie?
>>
I'll enjoy myself for 90 minutes and /tv/ will sit in a dark room and shitpost this movie for two weeks.
Those are my expectations.
>>
>>66974269
>>66974520
Women, get out. Don't you have a patriarchy to tear down or something?
>>
I'm kind of excited for it, but I'll probably end up killing myself before it releases.
>>
>>66978025
>liking video game aesthetics: the flick means your a women
weak ass bait senpai
>>
>>66978076
I'm talking about the people complaining about motion sickness. Only women complain about getting motion sickness from fucking movies and video games.
>>
>>66978051
Cmon bro you can make it it's less then a month away just hang in there
>>
>>66974213
Somethign gthat would be an okay middle of the road action movie turned to shit by its gimmick
>>
>>66977171
The ease of dubbing scenes could make very good memes, I concur
>>
>>66975888
Its probably shot in 30fps because its all on a gopro also i saw a trailer for this in the theater and it was in 5:3 LMAO this isn't a film its a youtube video

but it looks so tasteless and over the top it might end up actually being fun
>>
>>66974213
I don't like the lady character they put in the latest trailers, but I guess they need something to hold hands with the audience and walk them through whats happening.

as the pasta says, its gunna be hella f*cking epic
>>
>>66974213
Trailers look pretty nice. Some of the action looks really cool (highway chase scene) but some other stuff didn't look so great. Hopefully they haven't shown the best stuff in the trailers.
>>
>>66980002
>tasteless and over the top
So what you're saying is this is a Crank sequel
>>
>>66980789
I wouldn't call crank tasteless, it firmly grasps everything in its reach if you follow my meaning

from the trailers hh look like such a desperate flailing that it becomes a spectacle on its own
>>
Gimmick that should be in maybe one or two scenes, not a whole fucking film. Did anyone really want this? The whole point of action movies is the cinematography

Plot looks bad too from the trailers so the film has nothing
>>
>>66974213
>Left side ejecting
Fucking what
>>
>watch trailer
>main bitch calls you "henry" at least once per sentence
>first person gimmick grows stale by the end of the trailer

i'll probably still watch it. low expectations tho.
>>
>>66974213
Should I pay $20 for a ticket to see an advanced screening with a prerecorded director Q&A? Comes with a limited edition comic book too but I couldn't care less about that.
>>
>>66981976
Yes
>>
>>66981976
Yes, ask him why he fucking made this shite
>>
>>66981976
Yes and tell us how it is
>>
First kino of 2016?
>>
>>66982090
I think it's a prerecorded Q&A, unfortunately.
>>66982108
The screening is only one day before the nationwide release (I think) but if I go I'll report back asap.
>>
>>66974256
This.

Got bored after the first music video, second one was alright for the amount of time that it occupied, but this just looks like it'll grate on your mind after the first half hour.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.