[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ICO Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>ICO

Really?
>>
Yes.
</thread>
>>
>Slugline
>Pollyhop

They're bad at this.
>>
>>66970981
>Islamic Caliphate Organization

why would they ever refer to themselves as an "organization"?
>>
>>66971355

so that they would have a pronouncable acronym they could use on the show
>>
>>66970981
i know, what does the government have against these poor kids?
>>
>Francis was literally cuckolded
>Not in any sort of 4chan definition, like being cheated on or Clair being mean to him
>He literally allowed and encouraged her to have sex with another man

I am not sure if this really happened or if I just had a fever dream while watching the episode.
>>
>>66971355
>Islamic Caliphate
so just Caliphate then?
>>
File: 13568595714.png (113 KB, 396x387) Image search: [Google]
13568595714.png
113 KB, 396x387
>>66970981
>they were white
>>
>agario
really?
>>
>>66970981
Yeah, Shadow of the Colossus was better
>>
>>66971889

They have an open marriage. Frank was banged Zoe before he murdered her.

The only cuck here was Louis Goodwin who couldn't even satisfy Zoe after Frank, and then wastes his life trying to avenge a woman who didn't even care about him.

What a little bitch.
>>
>>66971889
being cheated on is the original definition of being cuckolded

the fetish was named after this

then any form of weakness was deemed 'cuck' probably because fag fell out of fashion
>>
>>66972191
he sure satisfied his co-worker :^)
>>
>>66971889
I was expecting Frank to leak it to the public thay Claire was cheating on him, destroying her and giving him the pity vote into the White House
>>
>>66972191
I thought he was going to destroy Francis after he left jail, but end up being just a disappointment.
Yeah, he was the biggest bitch in the show.
>>
>>66972115
so were the Boston Bombers.
>>
>>66972191
I don't even remember, did Clair know/approve of Frank fucking Zoe?
>>
>>66972363
I think that would hurt his campaing more than help it.

>>66972625
She knew abou it, probably didn't like it, but knew it was for the best.
>>
>>66972625
of course she knew. there was lots of brooding about it and passive aggressive smoking in S1.
>>
Why did they bring back every single character?
>>
>>66970981
This annoyed me too. Why can't they just call ICO ISIS, are they afraid that ISIS is going to sue them for defamation or some crap like that? Everyone knows that ICO and ISIS are the same terrorist cabal, so why not just admit it?

Also -- if they can get Wolf Blitzer and John King to do cameos, why can't they get permission to call the Washington Post the Washington Post instead of the Washington Herald?
>>
>>66973006
normies think thats great writing
>>
>>66972625
Yeah, she did
>>
House of Cards is a shitty show. The main character never learns any lesson, there is no appropriate nemesis that lasts more than a handful of episodes, any plot arc is resolved in the most anticlimatic way possible, usually with Underwood lucking out, or him and his wife threatening someone because that's their only superpower, and people take it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.