[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One person cannot give everything to another person. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: Lokar M Underwood.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Lokar M Underwood.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>One person cannot give everything to another person.

He is right, why are open relationships or hell, just poly groups in general so demonized nowadays? As long as its all upfront whats the issue?
>>
>>66970393
Who knows, maybe you can get Polygamyanon to post in your thread, he was posting webm's earlier.
>>
>>66970393
my ex was insanely possessive and jealous and wanted to be the only woman i was attracted to. i really don't think she would've wanted to be part of a relationship like that

she cheated on me several times behind my back though

let that be a lesson about people like that
>>
>>66970393
Is Frank a democrat or republican, I've never seen this show
>>
>Sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for mom
>I loathe the necessity for mom, but for now I must accept that she is but a means to an end
>Tonight, that end is Pizza Hut
>Mom enters the room
>"Honey, I know I promised Pizza Hut tonight, but we can't afford Pizza tonight. I didn't realize you spent $30 on my debit card this morning"
>"Mom, the nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances"
>"I'm sorry, but I just can't afford it. When I get paid on Friday we'll get Pizza Hut. I promise"
>Look slightly to her left, into the camera
>"You might be thinking I've foiled myself. You would be wrong."
>Turn back to mom
>"This is a betrayal of the highest order and I demand compensation. Friday is not enough. Not even close. Promise me Pizza Hut every night this weekend or I swear to God I'll kill myself"
>"Honey, please don't do this again"
>I interrupt her with the clattering of silverware as I tear through the cabinet looking for a knife to threaten myself with
>"I do not make idle threats mom. Capitulate or you'll be explaining this to the police over my cold dead corpse"
>She bursts into tears and agrees
>Defeated, she gets into her car and leaves for her second job
>Not 5 minutes later, the doorbells rings
>You might be thinking it's mom, but you'd be wrong, again.
>You see: Earlier today I had placed an order to Pizza Hut, due to arrive exactly at this moment, on my mother's debit card.
>"You didn't really think I'd go without Pizza Hut did you?"
>I claim my prize without tipping. Devour the entire dinner and return to the basement.
>I work on my rowing machine while I plot my next move
>>
>>66970393
Thats true and itshouldnt be demonized but that bieng i dont like sharing so its not for me
>>
>>80670913
I liked how they made him and Toad the two guys from KND/Bond>>66970444
Details pls
>>
>>66970836
Democrat despite acting like a Republican
>>
>>66970393
>Advocates sharing everything with everyone
Fuck off you pinko shit stain. My love belongs to one person and hers to me.

Stop letting the kikes wash your brains, /tv/.
>>
>>66970745
Christ, my gf is like that too... she also religiously deletes her email login info from my computer.

How cucked am I?
>>
>>66971008
T.cuck
>>
>>66970836
He's a psychopathic cuckold who kills people who disagree with him, what do you think?
>>
>>66970836
uh, he wanted to create jobs for poor people instead of burning them for cheap fuel so democrat i think

but the real point is that he's a sociopath that murders people and has lives ruined to help his agenda
>>
File: 1457068353939.jpg (12 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1457068353939.jpg
12 KB, 250x188
>>66970864
>>
>>66970864
I know I'd watch House of NEETS over HOCUS
>>
Most people just have friends.
>>
>>66971047
Democrat it is then.
>>
File: luke.jpg (33 KB, 562x669) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
33 KB, 562x669
>be in an open relationship
>getting bored of girlfriend
>tell her that I can't do this anymore
>tell her it's morally wrong
>leave feeling like the good guy
>start another open relationship with another girl I was with
>ex-girlfriend gets dumped by her side partner who marries her best friend
>ex-girlfriend spams my Facebook attempting to turn my family against me
>mfw she is still all alone and fat 5 years later
>>
File: 1413563846654.jpg (113 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1413563846654.jpg
113 KB, 612x528
>>66970864
Beautiful
>>
>>66970864

o i am laffin
>>
File: 1432349819875.gif (820 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
1432349819875.gif
820 KB, 275x207
>>66970864
Well done.
>>
>>66970967
Long time poster over at the webm threads and made a ton of webm's for 4chan. He a mormon with like 4-5 wives and 10+ kids.
>>
File: Le laughing tyrone face.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
Le laughing tyrone face.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>66970864
>"You didn't really think I'd go without Pizza Hut did you?"
Every time
>>
>>66971068
>implying you can create jobs for all poorfags in ONE country
>implying burning them for oil and geopolitic isnt the right thing to do
>>
>>66971008
i dunno, in my experience people who are possessive and paranoid are much more likely to cheat. one time i got a wrong number from a girl and she became absolutely unglued, called the poor woman back and went full ghetto

another time, she saw a random woman standing next to me in an old photograph from before I met her and again went fucking wild on me

she treated me like property and flipped her shit whenever i displayed any behavior or opinion that didn't represent specifically her or take her feelings into account in any way

probably should've broken up with her alot sooner
>>
File: aswhitemen.jpg (95 KB, 736x830) Image search: [Google]
aswhitemen.jpg
95 KB, 736x830
>we will have polygamy rights in 5 years

Sorry republican dinosaurs, we cucks will rule the world. Join us or be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>66971297

the twist is just so perfect. whatever anon wrote that pasta should legit be hired to write for House of Cards
>>
>>66970864
I recognize this

>go to niece's 8th birthday party
>she is running around screaming
>”i’m pleased to see you partake in youthful joviality with such spirit.”
>”you came alone anon? how come you don't have a girlfriend?"
>everybody looks at me
>rotate my body and stare at the refrigerator
>”this precocious niece of mine asks the tough questions with an intrepidity unbecoming her age. she might be displeased to find i can be equally bold.”
>powerwalk to her and push her in front of a conga line
>they can't stop in time
>she gets trampled
>”it takes courage to pursue the truth, and i can respect that. but neither courage nor respect will do you much good without power. power is the ultimate truth.”
>walk downstairs and use their rowing machine until the police come
>>
>>66971372

diminishing return, but still good
>>
>>66971335
>probably should've broken up with her alot sooner

Ya think? If betas didn't put up with that shit. That shit would stop
>>
>>66971154
I thought open relationships were supposed to stop this kind of shit, if not what's the point
>>
>>66971464
Betas ruin everything
>>
>>66971502
I thought communism were supposed to stop labor exploitation, if not what's the point.
>>
>>66971260
Oh I thought it was like r/hotwife
>>
>>66970393
>something something some quote from some move
Truly an autist.
>>
Is it odd that I have no romantic relationships just platonic sexual ones?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.