[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
what does /tv/ think of this
>>
>>66968977

unwatchable pretentious trash
>>
BIG
>>
I love it.

Episode 6 was fucking intense and infuriating. I was always against the anti-Carmella circlejerk during the Sopranos, but Jesus fucking Christ Edie Falco can play a righteous cunt.

Also, Steven Wright is a god damn legend. Probably the best background character I've ever seen in a show.

>>66968994
here's you (You), pleb
>>
>>66969131
Who is anti-Carmella? She's a fantastic character.

Edie Falco is an incredible actress. Really really talented.
>>
Is this funny existential Louie or mopey existential Louie
>>
>>66968977
saw the reddit front page post about it huh?
>>
haven't seen it yet
is it good?
is it worth the price?
>>
>>66969198
both
>>
WHITE
>>
>>66969162
Every Sopranos thread someone starts the "FUCK CARM" hate train. Although Livia and Janice often take the cake in the end.

>>66969218
imo it's worth the price, but /tv/ is full of a bunch of stingy jews so I'd recommend pirating at least the first couple eps to see if you like it.
>>
>>66969218
its 2 dollars

cant even get a good blowjob for that nigga
>>
louie mopey political rants in play format
>>
>>66969259
Livia and Janice deserve the hate they get. What awful people. Even more so than most on a show full of them.

Still, brilliant acting and great characters.
>>
the hamfisted >hurr politics parts are cringe as fuck esp the ones with kurt metzger
>>
>>66969390
Kurt's monologue about Sodom and Gamora was GOAT in the latest episode.
>>
>Donalds Trump is a mean bully he shouldn't be president!
>Waaaah waaaah
What did steven buscemi mean by this?
>>
>>66969425
haven't seen that yet
>>
>>66969218
no, this show fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1447766424581.jpg (21 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1447766424581.jpg
21 KB, 236x236
>>66969216
A simple reddit wordfilter 3-day ban would make this board so much better
>>
>>66969503
Banning redditors like you would be a whole lot better though.
>>
>supporting Louis' career
i hope he goes bankrupt
>>
>>66969551
hes got too much dough at this point
>>
>>66969216

I love the guy who browses Reddit religiously to call out people out for "redditing"
>>
>>66969131
>>66968994
>>66969216
Why cant you fucks just list actuall reasons why you hate/love the show?!
This kind of name-calling and meme vocabulary is the reason we have been floded by retards and kids.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.