[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sequel or remake or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 10cl_poster.jpg (119 KB, 1048x1552) Image search: [Google]
10cl_poster.jpg
119 KB, 1048x1552
so is this a Sequel to that monster movie from a few years back? With the slushies and everything? I know Abrahams said it wasn't but he lied about Kahn and the Force Awakens, so I don't believe his bullshit anymore.

Might still see it cause I'm a good man fan, but I wanna know, does this connect to the previous film at all?
>>
>>66966709
The only connection is a really tenuous one: Tagruato, who awakened the original monster. Howard (Goodman) worked for Bold Futura, which was a Tagruato company.

The line about monsters coming in many forms is accurate, though.
>>
SANTA CLAUS
>>
>>66966709
Not gonna spoil it but it sorta in a away, but not directly or story wise
>>
>>66967925
Like think less drunk friend getting exploded more more starting vault 101
>>
>>66967910
Don't fucking tell me you wouldn't love to see a John Goodman as Santa Claus you silly fucker.
>>
>>66967985
I mean I would but...oh shit, have you not seen the movie yet?
>>
my theory is that the cloverfield monster in 08 was in the same universe ad this and all these years later, the aliens are retaliating for how we subdued its baby

it would make sense that the government attempted to cover it up with the bombing runs and quarantines and kooks like howard still knew, building shelters as a precaution.
>>
>>66968228
The prequel manga dismisses this unless clover was more of a bio weapon instead of a toxic waste dino baby
>>
>>66968228
I still like the idea that it's just a bunch of loosely related stories connected by one company which keeps fucking shit up
>>
>>66967910
LITTLE WOMEN
>>
>>66968361
Uh... PRINCESS
>>
>>66968361
LITTLE PRINCESS
>>
>>66968281

is the manga considered canon?

should i read it? i think the lore surrounding cloverfield is fascinating.
>>
>>66968316
>I liked the Resident Evil movies
>>
>>66968281
Its not great by any means it was last I checked. Before you go in just realize its more so about kids struggles first then a giant monster
>>
>>66969135
>>66968593
Opps replied to my self
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.