[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate this movie from 1-10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I rarely come to this board; that being said, I just saw this movie and I absolutely loved it.

I am a huge Tarantino fan, and I really liked how he strayed away from how he usually makes movies and did something new, and at the same time, nails it.

Anyway, what did YOU think about it, personally I would rate it 8.5/10 but I would like to hear from you.
>>
File: oh shut up.png (216 KB, 422x333) Image search: [Google]
oh shut up.png
216 KB, 422x333
>>66963857
I'm sorry to tell you, but 80% of /tv/ hates Tarantino
>>
Agreed, 8.5 out of 10. Loved the first hour and the ending the best
>>
>>66965210
This
>>
3.17 personally
>>
Not made by Inarritu
0/10
>>
7/10

i liked the wide aspect ratio usage indoors, the outdoors shit sucked, story was alright but the 'twist' was pretty awful
>>
7.5/10. 8 if I was being generous. Only seen it once though.
>>
8/10 for the first 2/3rds of the movie, 6/10 for when the flashback with the bandits starts, I'm fine with heads exploding but nothing else interesting happened from that point on.
>>
4/10
>>
>>66963857

Had no hopes for this after the snorefest called Django Unchained, but I really liked it. Didn't even feel long. 8/10.
>>
5/10

completely pointless and absolutely Tarantinos worst movie.
>>
8.5/10, the flashback seemed poorly timed but it was visually pretty stunning in 70mm and a neat simple story
>>
>>66965780

Even worse than Girls Talking: The Movie?
>>
>>66963857
Fucking loved every second of it. It's actually my favourite movie of 2015. 10/10
>>
>>66965819
I give it 3/4 I really enjoyd the first hour.
Prefect score
Amazing cinematography
and Jennifer is so fucking cute with blood all over her face.

In the second half of the movie the hangmans depature the film goes straight downhill, also i'm not a Channing Tatum fan.
Does anyone know if Quentin wrote Eric Roths character for Christopher Waltz? also I think michael madsen acting is horrible in every scene.
>>
>>66965328
What twist?
>>
>>66966191
The fact that Sam Jackson's character knew about the situation the entire time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.