[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Director Paul Feig Says Jennifer Lawrence Was Almost Part Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Jennifer-Lawrence-10-2[1].jpg (414 KB, 1644x2300) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Lawrence-10-2[1].jpg
414 KB, 1644x2300
>Feig revealed to Yahoo! Movies that he and the actress had a "general kind of meet and greet" a few years back to talk about the film.
>"I told her, 'Hey I'm doing this thing. And she's like, 'Oh my god, I love 'Ghostbusters!' " he shared.
>Everything would have been perfect had it not been for their contrasting schedules. As much as Feig would have wanted to wait for Lawrence's free time just to get her on the film, they had to move on with the project without the actress.
>"I'm desperate to work with her, but I didn't even entertain it very long because I just knew the schedules didn't sync up at all," Feig said. "We had such a very definitive window to shoot it in."
>Lawrence was not the only one Feig courted to join "Ghostbusters." He also asked Anne Hathaway, Rebel Wilson, Anna Faris and Emma Stone. Stone reportedly turned the project down because she did not want to get involved in another franchise so soon after "The Amazing Spider-Man."
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/paul-feig-explains-why-jennifer-lawrence-couldnt-194905400.html

I'd actually watch this movie
>>
why do girls pretend to like Ghostbusters?
>>
>>66960145

You really wouldn't have
>>
>>66960145
It's telling the only person shilling this turd trying to get people interested is the fag director who's career is dependent on it not failing completely.
>>
>>66960398
>who's career is dependent on it not failing completely

Nah, Feig is entrenched in the Apatow crew. He'll be fine regardless of how well this does.
>>
File: emma-stone-2014-met-gala[1].jpg (1 MB, 1920x2618) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-2014-met-gala[1].jpg
1 MB, 1920x2618
>Stone reportedly turned the project down because she did not want to get involved in another franchise so soon after "The Amazing Spider-Man."

Whorance I'm not surprised but Emma Stone? Fuck.
>>
>>66960145
>Almost
Who cares?
>>
great thread great topic
>>
>>66960485
You're surprised that she turned it down?
>>
>>66960145
All those actors he asked are shit tier.
Can big directors please stop asking their friends to act and learn how to fucking cast properly?

Sincerely,
everyone
>>
>>66960537
Yeah, they should be able to afford her price of a lily pad and 20 flies.
>>
Emma Stone and Jenifer Lawrence on screen together would have been nice.
>>
How do you go from aiming for big name actresses to the bunch of unfunny nobodies the ended up with?

The rejection list must be a mile long.
>>
>>66960537
I was surprised she was even offered it. She hasn't been in meme movies in like 7 years
>>
>>66960319
It's not pretend. Girls like ghosts and supernatural crap almost as much as they like horses and dogs. But they don't like it to be actually scary. Ghostbusters hits the nail on the head.
>>
Jesus fuck this is bad. Damage control via association. Hey Paul, if you can't even wrangle JHog into your shithole of a joke of a movie then it's time to cut your loses and move the fuck on to your next meh quality money laudering scam.
>>
>franchise
are we going to get FemGhostbusters 2?
>>
>>66961193
Yes but none of the current cast will return and it'll be made by syfy.
>>
>>66961193
Yes and then when they make the third one they'll split it into 2 different movies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.