[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that are better than the book.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: lordoftheringstrilogy.jpg (128 KB, 854x580) Image search: [Google]
lordoftheringstrilogy.jpg
128 KB, 854x580
Movies that are better than the book.
>>
>>66959993
>pic objectively unrelated
>>
>>66960006
"Tom Bombadil is the key to all of this"
>>
You first OP
>>
>>
>>66959993
You start.
>>
>>66959993
You start you cuck
>>
>>
>>66959993

>Movies that are better than the book

translation:

> I read five pages and gave up because reading is HARD
>>
>>66959993
Im still yet to see a film better than the book.
>>
>>66961155
>romeo and juliet
>book
>>
>>66959993
Most Stephen King adaptations are better than the book, but that's only because King can't write for shit.
>>
>>66959993
You start.
>>
>>66960043
Every time I read the book. He takes up so much time and is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>66961600
Tom's a pleb filter. Congratulations anon you are one
>>
2001: Space Odyssey
>>
The 1st place goes to Game of Thrones. Those books are an abysmal pile of shit. You can smell the stench of neckbearded 50 year old virgin writing them.
>>
File: 1451526984622.jpg (47 KB, 657x600) Image search: [Google]
1451526984622.jpg
47 KB, 657x600
>>66959993
>i am 12 years old
t. op

There's very few movies if any which are better than the book counterpart
>>
>>66961930

90% of the characters are a copy cat of other characters. Selfish, narcissistic and brave. They all die after a selfish narcissistic act with no exception.

The real reason the TV series is good is a good acting, good directing and a large budget.
>>
Friendly reminder that there are thousands of shitty book adaptations of great and not so great movies.

There's a fucking book adaptation of The Dark Knight Rises.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.