[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Do you think we're going to see the Iron Spider suit? The airport fight is not the climax.
>>
No, otherwise not miss are going to be confused

"Who is that?"
"That's not spider man"
>>
>>66957378
I highly doubt it.

At best, they'll show some pic on Stark's computer or a suit in his office. But they aren't going to give Spider-Man three suits for this movie. We are already going to to Parker's original home made one.

Also we'll hopefully get his black suit in Infinity Wars, and then a Venom spin off.
>>
>>66957378
If you can't tell Spidermans suit was already electronic so I assume it is the Iron spider costume already because jesus christ it was a sore thumb of cgi
>>
>>66957480
If Spider-Man can build webbing/web cartridges I don't see why he can't build "mechanical" eyes into his suit. People think Stark made the suit just because of that, but I don't think that's necessarily true. This suit is very retro and it's why the reaction has been a bit mixed. It's seems out of place compared to the more grounded costumes in the MCU. I can easily see this being his home made suit which is why Iron Make makes fun of him for it with the underoos comment.

>>66957523
It may very well end being the enhanced suit Iron Man gives him, but it's flat out not the Iron Spider suit.
>>
>>66957569
I think its because it is taken from Civil War, Stark giving Spider-Man a new suit, and because there was rumors of Parker having a shitty homemade suit.
Do you think he'll make his own new suit for Stark's big fight, or does it make more sense for Stark to make a new suit that a high school student would never be able to make (which was a major problem with both Sony Spider-Man movies) not to mention those eyes.

The webshooters Parker could make on his own though I guess, only because muh source material, but who knows.
>>
>>66957480
Venom spin-off is in the works.. but not in the same universe and this Spider-Man, it will be set in the universe of the Garfield spider-man.

Fucking Sony man.
>>
>>66957701
gayer than gay.
>>
>>66957701
>They won't do this
>They will do Agent Venom and set it closer to the Guardians of the galaxy and maybe even give the project to the same director
>Wounded Vet
>Space antics
> GOTG cameos and shit
>the Normies will love him
>>
>>66957724
Yup. Sony just wants more since they only have the rights to one character, and they're sharing it now. They want to pump out the others too.
>>
>>66957378
I'm betting we won't see a 3-way rumble between serumless Cap & Hawkeye vs Red Skull/Crossbones vs Kingpin under a forcefield on a NY rooftop.
>>
>>66957751
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-spinoff-venom-revived-872844
>>
>>66957652
To be fair, Marvel just said it was homemade. People assume it's supposed to look like shit because it's homemade. It's a bit of an assumption. I think you could interpret that as being more of a tights/spandex suit unlike the more grounded MCU costumes.

I think Spider-Man will only show up for the battles. This is the first big battle and he's already wearing this suit. I think there'll be time for Iron Man to enhance his suit for the final fight.
>>
>>66957916
Iron Man won't be making the Iron-Spider suit.
>>
File: Spider-Man-vs-Venom-and-Carnage.jpg (430 KB, 1500x812) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-vs-Venom-and-Carnage.jpg
430 KB, 1500x812
>>66957878
>>66957701
>It will be set in the Garfield Spider_man

No it won't. It's compeltely seperate from everything. Sony wants Venom to be a franchise. It won't connect to any of the previous Spider-Man movies, or the MCU reboot. Let's just hope this shit hits development hell and never happens.
>>
>>66957378
Why does the iron spider only have three metal limbs instead of four? Does Tony Stark think spiders have seven limbs?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.