[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Episode VIII filming >http://imgur.com/a/8gfpZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: starwarsviiicostumes.jpg (129 KB, 1110x738) Image search: [Google]
starwarsviiicostumes.jpg
129 KB, 1110x738
Star Wars Episode VIII filming

>http://imgur.com/a/8gfpZ

What do you think of the costumes?
>>
reminds me of hunger games
>>
>>66956518
They look like retarded samurai.
>>
pretty standard 'rip off stuff from the OT and change it slightly' fare but it looks okay.
>>
star wars cops
>>
-BPD

Something something police department, I guess.
I can't figure out what the first letter is.

The uniform doesn't seem very practical.
>>
>>66957865

CBPD

Corellian Department of Punching Dick.

Seriously though, I'd assume its the police force of whatever planet they're on.
>>
>>66957918
I'd be cool if it was Corellia. Everyone and their mothers are from Corellia but we never saw it in the movies.
>>
Jesus fuck why don't you faggots shut up about this shit. I swear the same faggots that pst about star wars every day are the same cunt lipped dog cunts that autistically post got all day.

Give it a fucking rest.
>>
>>66958004
I bet you love Kubrick movies and refer to them as "classics".
>>
Looks like Corellian Security Force to me.
>>
>>66956518
Looks like something from the original movies, just changed a little. Familiar, but different.
>>
Low-Budget Sci-Fi Shoguns

Was the guy hiding in a tree when he took those? Star Wars fans are fucking asspies.
>>
This looks too retarded. I say fake
>>
File: aGI0stL.jpg (144 KB, 1103x729) Image search: [Google]
aGI0stL.jpg
144 KB, 1103x729
>>66959505
It's real m'pham
>>
File: eYuJh4T.jpg (189 KB, 1108x736) Image search: [Google]
eYuJh4T.jpg
189 KB, 1108x736
Speeder under a tarp?
>>
nothing wrong with the design
the materials look cheap
>>
Are those lightsabers on the belts?
>>
File: ST_Lightsaber.png (2 MB, 1450x820) Image search: [Google]
ST_Lightsaber.png
2 MB, 1450x820
>>66959632
Yes.
>>
>>66956518
I think Star Wars is incredibly dated and should not have been rebooted
>>
>>66958004
you must have a tiny cock to be so angry
>>
>>66959588
Pod racing confirmed (god I hope not)
>>
I think fuck 2016 and it's hypocritical neo modern sensibilities.
>>
>>66959588
is that a tiny man wearing a red top in the middle?
>>
>>66959580
Are they gonna eat lobster?
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 1327x945) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 1327x945
Here's an Aurebesh-English alphabet chart, lets see if we can decipher this shit.
>>
>>66956518
>Kylo Ren goes to VaderCon, is disappointed by the cosplayers, kills them all
>>
>>66960033
It's CBPD bro.
>>
>>66956518
Looks cool.
I like that they're keeping that 70's - 80's Sci-fi esthetic that's been established in Universe and not making everything chrome or whatever like the prequels.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x360
>>66960216
You're right, I was having trouble with the first letter but that makes sense. I doubt the 'C' stands for Coruscant though, I think they're shying away from there in the new movies after featuring it in the prequels so much. I hope it's Corellia though, or Coronet, but I still don't know what they could mean by 'B'. Considering they look like space cops though I think it's fair to assume 'PD' is police department.
>>
>>66960262
It's probably Corellia, they're hemlet look like the Rebel on the Corellian Tantive IV at the beggining of A New Hope.

Are the pic from Dubrovnik ? It would make sense that it is Corellia since it's basically Earth in Star Wars, probably like Naboo climate and architecture wise but with more habitants
>>
>>66960334
Good call on the helmets from A New Hope. Then again though the aesthetics of the crew in ANH could be Alderani and not Corellian given that they were supposed to be on a Senate consular mission headed by an Alderaan senator.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.