[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched 10 minutes of the first episode >"le hipster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: portlandia-lg_620_350.jpg (139 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
portlandia-lg_620_350.jpg
139 KB, 620x350
>watched 10 minutes of the first episode
>"le hipster memes ecks deeee"

who is the audience for this show? does it get better?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7jp5A9Vks

ARTISAN KNOTS
>>
>who is the audience for this show?

Probably hipsters.
>>
>who is the audience for this show
People who dislike hipsters.
>>
It's mocking hipsters you idiot.
>>
>who is the audience for this show? does it get better?

it's hipsters poking fun at themselves to make other hipsters laugh

if you don't like it now, you'll never like it
>>
>>66954025
what comedians/shows do you consider funny? I fucking love this show, just cruious
>>
hipster jokes dont go away but Fred Armisen is fucking hilarious. Some of his characters are a little too weird but the shit he says is gold
>>
okay, i admit i was being kind of judgmental/baiting. i'll probably watch a few more episodes.

>>66954170
on the top of my head: it's always sunny, parks and rec, bob's burgers, and the office.
>>
>>66954281
oh and arrested development
>>
>>66954308
I love all of those shows too. Give it a chance. I don't remember the first episode, but the series is great
>>
File: 1421698245944.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421698245944.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>66954025
TRANSPLANTS GET OUT OF MY TOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66954132
this, thread/.
>>
hipsters

no
>>
>>66954025
ur a huge faggot OP
>>
>>66954056
its like a errible tim and ric sketch
>>
>>66954025
I recommend "The Pull-out King"
>>
>>66954025
i live in portland and i hate this show. luckily i dont live in down town, thats where the majority of the faggots hang out
>>
>>66954811
oh, so like every tim and eric sketch
>>
>>66954025
>who is the audience for this show?

People that live in Portland or towns like it.

As someone who's lived in Portland for a while, I can tell you they parody the people you'd meet there perfectly.
>>
>who's the audience

Nigga look at the channel you are watching

IFC is hipster central
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.