[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the history behind beetlegeuse? How did he die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 9295635_1280x720.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9295635_1280x720.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Whats the history behind beetlegeuse? How did he die?
>>
>>66953068
i dunno, all the info you get is that he used to be Juno's assistant (which means he probably an hero'd) and he remembers the bubonic plague (which outbreak is anyone's guess) and had a pretty good time during it
he also apparently saw the exorcist 167 times
>>
How old is if he saw the bubonic plague?
>>
>>66953600
he probably means the black death although there were ealier outbreaks like the ancient roman one

1300's which would mean he died around 600 years before the movie

i wonder how he killed himself
>>
>>66953784
ancient rome might make more sense since he seems to live on a netherworld called Saturn, and his name is an ancient latin word derived from arabic
>>
who will play beetlejuice when they inevitably remake it?
idris elba would be pretty good
>>
Burton's original notes on the script revealed he originally wanted a sub-blot to reveal his past.

Apparently Burton imagined him as a high-energy movie-director from Hollywood in the late 1920's that eventually killed himself.
Thus the origin of the pinstripes and of "IT'S SHOWTIME".
>>
Is that birdman
>>
>>66954092
beetlejuice
>>
>>66953068
>do that make up
>win awards for said make up
>be a judge on a make up show 30 years later with contestants that make you look like a fucking finger painter
>destroy careers

fuck that fat bitch
>>
>>66954198
yes
>>
>>66954247

millenial shites deserve all the pain in the world.
>>
>>66954242
candyman
>>
I never understood this movie growing up. What the fuck was he suppose to be?
>>
>>66954145
interdasting. i wonder if that was before or after they tried to get sammy davis jr to play him
>>
>>66954541
no one reply to this idiot
>>
>>66954593
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you contribute to the thread.
>>
>>66954541
under aged retard detected
>>
>>66953068
He was killed to death
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.