[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what agenda is this show pushing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: crazy-ex-cover-500x375c.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crazy-ex-cover-500x375c.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
what agenda is this show pushing?
>>
>>66952682
that only select females are crazy
>>
>>66952682
Fat girl can be sexy.
>>
File: Jewish monstrosity.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jewish monstrosity.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I don't know but if she stopped shaving her armpits and lost 20 lbs I would watch it.
I was mildly amused when watching some of the scenes on Youtube, but there is one anon (possibly you, OP) who keeps trying to shill it so I refuse to watch it.
>>
>>66952761
Shits actually pretty funy. But you learn to hate all the characters quickly
>>
She should do songs about not shaving her pussy
>>
>>66952825
I kek'd hard for some reason, maybe because I agree wholeheartedly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfSDSfxE4o

She waxes her asshole in this song.
>>
>>66952761
Muh dick
>>
>>66952929
Yeah that was grossout humor that felt out of place
>>
>>66952682
large jewish breasts
>>
>>66952929
>let's see how the guys get ready
>shows the guy sleeping on the sofa instead of lifting, running for years
yeap
>>
>>66952761
>I don't know but if she stopped shaving her armpits and waxing her arms and legs and gained 20 lbs I would watch it.
Fixed for me. Otherwise what I've seen is as you said mildly amusing, would watch like Youtube videos in the background.
>>
>>66955188
>>shows the guy sleeping on the sofa instead of lifting, running for years
You forgot steroids, HGH, Clen, plastic surgeries (Iipo, gyno, hair transplants), being born into money so you can afford all that and the free time you need it etc.
>>
File: image.png (909 B, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
image.png
909 B, 125x108
>>66955231
>gained 20 lbs
>>
>>66955272
Honestly I'd like a bit more than that but I think with just 20 she'd still be more than acceptable even to you.
>>
>>66955248
Funny thing is, she wouldn't need the spanx, as much makeup and "gettin ready" if she just took better care of herself to begin with, as she undoubtedly would expect of a man.
>>
>>66955308
she'd be more acceptable if she lost 20 more than if she gained 20 desu
>>
fat acceptance
>>
>>66955358
Of course. Isn't hypergamy great.
>>
File: crazy ex - witch.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crazy ex - witch.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>66955487
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.