[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAIT, GUYS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: uldeon.png (296 KB, 624x517) Image search: [Google]
uldeon.png
296 KB, 624x517
WAIT, GUYS!
>>
i forgot to update my facebook status to : destroying all life on earth
>>
what was his plan again?
>>
>>66953615
Make Cap sympathetic in Civil War.
>>
>>66953615
crashing Sokovia
>>
>>66953692
With no survivors
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>66952600
>Oh for God's sake...
>>
>why are these children's movies light hearted
>they need to be more serious
>why are these comic movies so dark and realistic
>they're supposed to be for kids

Jesus Christ this board
>>
>>66953919
you got to the point of ranting about something nobody said
>>
>>66953919
That's not the issue

The issue is the fact that the major villain, one of the most intimidating characters in comics, is a quipping, ineffective faggot.

Ruined the movie for me.
>>
>>66953919
Nah, the point is children's movies are for fucking retards mentally challenge people while capeshits are for actual children
>>
>>66953919
the point is that they turned a memorable and heartless villain from the comics into the retarded comedic relief of the movie (just like every other character in it)
>>
uh, you don't get to bring strings
>>
>>66953919
The point is that the trailer showed a SERIOUS MOVIE WITH ACTUAL STAKES while the movies was about QUIPPING QUIPS WITH ACTUAL QUIPS.
>>
The problem with Ultron was that they were trying to reinvent Loki. Movie couldn't fucking have three fucking minutes straight of zero quips or sarcasm.

Ultron should have just been threatening and ruthless. When he sees Tony, he doesn't stop there and quip with him. He charges at him and attacks relentlessly.

They could have made him threatening and terrifying, but they made him a joke.
>>
>>66952600
funnier than his actual dialog. whedon is a hack
>>
>>66953706
He failed miserably then.
>>
I hate how every marvel character has to be a wise cracking memelord now
>>
>>66953692
>>66953706
Mfw its true
>>
>>66955155
It's mainly the Whedon ones. Winter Solider toned it down a lot, and Ant Man had paul rudd to made it work.
>>
>>66954035
>>66954694
This.
Keep the avengers quipping.
Ultron should've been far more menacing.
>>
>with the benefit of hindsight
>>
>>66954610

CIA/10
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.