[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did he fuck megan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 226x239
So, did he fuck megan?
>>
>>66951129
He will fuck you in the ass right now, bitch.
>>
>>66951241
Ill make you my bitch, bitch.
>>
>>66951129
Nah man, he was mentally unstable and when his wife took Megan away he broke down and stole that girl with the green earrings.
>>
>>66952033
His wife took Megan away because he fucked her
>>
he looks like my dad
>>
>a little princess

YIKES
>>
>>66952273
that was when the movie started going down in a blender

>john goodman is a sinful man now
>cool character dies
>girl gets out of the shed
>cliches left and right
>alien can't destory gas mask made out of a fucking plastic bottle and ductape
>girl leaves with the car that's been left on for days
>radio doesn't pick up any help back in the shed

last one could prolly be debunked, since he could've just been lying to them
>>
>>66951129

How long was Brittany dead? Was this the second time he locked himself in the bunker?
>>
>>66951129
Is that the dad from Roseanne? I thought he was skinny now?
>>
>>66951129
Why did he shave after?
>>
>>66952560
>It was heavily implied he was crazy before he kills Emmett or the earring reveal
>Emmett was cool but the movie wrapped up after his death fairly soon and it felt earned and not in vain so I had know problem with it
>Yeah
>Not to me, I would agree that killing the monster at one of the last moments she could is kind of cliche, but it really worked with how she found the bottle Howard mentioned he left in the truck earlier
>It grabbed it off her I dont think it couldnt destroy the mask, it just didn't do it
>Car wasn't on, she got the keys off the dead chick in the shed
>They were broadcasting over AM, not sure if Howards radio could detect it, looked like a ham radio but I dont know how that shit works really

I loved how every thing Howard and Emmett mention about the attack (red light, chemical, helicopters) gives off this idea to Michelle and the audience that its some sort of nuclear or chemical type attack from some foreign country. But everything they said matches up perfectly with the aliens(Ship bright ass light, green gas chemical only dispersed on some areas which explains why the world doesnt look like shit outside the bunker, and the ship instead of a helicopter). Those things made the reveal less jarring to me as I see a lot of critique that it was too out there versues the rest of the movie. Its perfect how you learn the information through Michelle but you cant apply it to anything concrete until you see that ship in the distance(even at first it looks like a regular aircraft until it turns).
>>
>>66952933
I guess he just wanted to make Michelle comfortable after shooting Emmett in front of her. He brings her ice cream, shaves, cleans up in a nice shirt and hair style. It upped the creep factor a ton when he said they could now be a perfect family.
>>
File: fdfdfsfsaf.jpg (67 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
fdfdfsfsaf.jpg
67 KB, 992x558
>>66952701
Yeah, he looks great. Hopefully he gets his on UNJUST meme like Mark Hamill
>>
>>66953116
In the ARG, apparently Megan really liked Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
>>
>>66952624
Seemed to be not that long just from the blood on the earring. Emmett said she went missing two years before, but Howard definitely kept her around for a while. It could possibly be that the thing blocking the entrance to the filter was her body.
>>
he was dead the entire last season, it was all a dream, he used to read work up magazine.
>>
>>66953177
Yeah, theres a freezer like those ones at 7-11s with the sliding glass on top in the kitchen. The logo is for this company in Louisianan like swamp pop
http://neworleansicecream.com/flavors/
>>
>>66953210

So who was the dead lady in the barn? Why did she have the truck's keys?
>>
>>66953648
The lady banging on the door in the beginning who got affected by the chemical. She drove the silver car. The truck's keys were in the glove compartment or some shit.
>>
>>66953843
Never mind, I remember she never found them. I think the alien ship had some sort of weird electricity relationship(the lights flickering in the bunker, the lights being on in the farmhouse, electricity going down in parts of the US mentioned on the radio in the beginning). Probably some sort of electrical interference or some shit.
>>
>>66951241
>John Goodman will never pound your boipussy
just pull the trigger familia
>>
>>66952083
Thats what I figured.
>>
seriously, where is the torrent - i need to see this now
>>
What's up with that TV spot that keeps showing up on Adult Swim? With the guy on the lawnmower.
>>
>>66951129
No, just a stranger in the Alps.
>>
>>66954176

Go to the movies..... or.... are you..... afraid?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.