[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to love the first Matrix movie and now I cannot anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: The_Matrix_Poster.jpg (29 KB, 290x401) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Poster.jpg
29 KB, 290x401
I used to love the first Matrix movie and now I cannot anymore without being branded a degenerate who supports the tranny agenda.

Sure, you may say something like, it was only made by one tranny, but in 2016 the other Wachowski brother came out as transgender.

They are now known as Lana and Lilly (incorrect spelling btw) Wachowski.

Do I need to hang myself now to save rope for when the day of the rope comes, /pol/?
>>
>>66945113
Oh boo hoo.....is baby going to cry more? GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET SOLDIER. Who gives a shit, who cares who pointed the camera and shit? The movies are fucking awesome (third one not so much but still good) and I dont care what anyone says about it.

Free your mind fag.

Guess what? Point Break was directed by a WOMAN and its one of the best "dude" movies of all time up there with Scarface.

its 2016 bro, light a blunt and put your leather coat on. Stop overthinking everything.
>>
>>66945232
The Matrix now endorses a tranny agenda. Think of the future generation of children who will be brought thinking that cutting one's dick off is a natural phenomenon. You will hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>66945232
If you can still watch Matrix and disregard its mentally ill multicultural tranny agenda, then you're beyond salvation.
>>
>>66945343
When was the last time you had your autism checked out?
>>
I find it pretty boring rewatching it DESU, fight club is magnitudes better film with the same message and ghost in the shell a better sci-fi.
>>
File: lalle.gif (284 KB, 420x310) Image search: [Google]
lalle.gif
284 KB, 420x310
>>66945392
>namefaggot calls others autist
>>
If the brothers are happy so i'm happy, they gave the movie of my teens.
>>
>>66945493
Neither of them were trannys in 99. whatever they did after the matrix will always be a good movie.
>>
>>66945392
>namefag
>calling others autistic
I've got bad news 4 u
>>
Matrix is gnostic

They turned into trannies to appease their satanic lord
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 367x358
>being "redpilled" now means freeing yourself from the cisheteronormative patriarchy
>>
>>66945113
>/pol/
>>
File: magic-8-ball_31.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
magic-8-ball_31.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>66945113
>Do I need to hang myself now
>>
We should call a great board meme council to determine what will replace "red pill"
>>
>>66947699
you should kill yourself.
>>
>>66947699
The Virginity Pledge
>>
>>66945113
Take the blue pill and continue to live in this World of fiction or take the red pill and wake up to your true tranny self!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.