[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into the Badlands renewed for season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: itb.png (401 KB, 637x545) Image search: [Google]
itb.png
401 KB, 637x545
First season was fun, looking forward to season 2.
>>
never heard it
>>
>>66941785
its a cool little martial arts/post-apocalyptic/fantasy mash up series. Binged season 1 a couple weeks ago and really dug it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1inzaUK0hc
>>
>Muh guns don't exist

Retarded
>>
>>66941772

It's so bland, AMC is getting desperate
>>
I liked it, bit short though. Is S2 going to be 6 eps too?
>>
I don't understand why this series even exists, it seems 20 years too late
>>
>>66942319
10 I think
>>
>hey lets make a tv show filled with flashy kung fu like in the good old chinese kung fu movies
>yeah, and let's only get one guy who is physically fit enough to do it, and knows what the fuck is going on
>>
>>66941885
oh yeah, you binged it huh
>>
>>66942429

I marathoned the first episode, when does it get good?
>>
>>66942429
yeah its only 6 episodes so it was quite easy to get through. what are you implying anon?

>>66942462
when they start exploring the other characters and locations in episode 2 I started to enjoy it.
>>
>>66942502
that you're a moronic plen
>>
>>66942462
The story never gets good just skip to the fighting
>>
>>66941772
Moar like into the trashcans.
>>
>>66941772
This shit and all that marvel crap made it to season 2+

Almost Human cancelled after first season

Fuck this gay erth
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36 KB, 684x384) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36 KB, 684x384
>>66942462
>marathoned the first episode
>marathoned
>>
>>66943578
sup reddit, kill yourself
>>
>>66943323
to be fair Fox didn't really give it a chance.
>>
>>66941772
>implying AMC won't strip the budget like they do every successful show with a good first season
>they even wrote it into the show by having main characters leave the plantations and travel to the badlands
>>
>>66943792
Fuck you. You can't marathon a single episode you retard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.