[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Z Nation / Zombie Series General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: HvbiRtvgIQA.market_maxres.jpg (336 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
HvbiRtvgIQA.market_maxres.jpg
336 KB, 1264x711
Am I the only one who really liked this show?
Murphy is literally GOAT character.
>>
First reason was better than all of TWD.
>>
Show's pretty fun. Doesn't take itself seriously at all and it genuinely seems like the people who work on it all enjoy what they are doing, from the cast, to the writers.
>>
10k is easily the most useful character in any survival series.
>>
>>66940139
There are too many zombie shows nowadays. Maybe they should try it with something different, like the creature from the black lagoon
>>
>>66940315
>you will never survive your way through the Apocalypse with 10K, Doc and Addy

dat z weed tho
>>
>>66940206
I think TWD is more realistic inside a world where zombies exist.
I would say that if you want to see a fun zombie series you should watch Z Nation, but if you want a serious Zombie series with more dramatic events, TWD is ok.
I like both shows.
One anon's humble opinion.
>>
>>66940512
IMO, the only good parts of TWD are when a group shows up and starts fucking things up. Woodbury, Terminus, the Wolves, and now the Saviors, or when Rick has to go full nuclear. The only parts of TWD that I can enjoy are the "look at how fucking terrible humans are now" bits. The long stretches of filler and the quagmire that was seasons 2, 3, 4 and most of 5, ruin what would otherwise be a pretty well done show.

Z Nation is just more fun and isn't all pretentious, doesn't try and hide what it is behind faux prestige of the network.
>>
File: Addy.jpg (46 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
Addy.jpg
46 KB, 482x720
My zombiefu
>>
>>66940139

Me to OP, too many Walking Dead faggots populate this board.
>>
>>66940139
Haven't finished season 2 yet, but the show overall is pretty great once it gets going. Really goofy, but that's the point.

However, "The Collector" makes up for any bad parts. Holy shit that is a good episode.
>>
>>66941106

Same here was so glad when they finally killed off that insufferable boyfriend of hers
>>
File: zn.jpg (24 KB, 312x264) Image search: [Google]
zn.jpg
24 KB, 312x264
>sketchy & skeezy
>kelita smith's tig ol' bitties in slo-mo
>addy in college girl clothes in the day 1 flashback episode
>murphy looking like riker
>not having that stupid citizen z voiceover at the end of episodes anymore
>the collector
>murphy dressing like a pimp

What's not to like?
>>
File: ksmith.jpg (235 KB, 936x1169) Image search: [Google]
ksmith.jpg
235 KB, 936x1169
>>66942344
>>kelita smith's tig ol' bitties

hnnngh
>>
>>66940657
Take your Ritalin, it'll be alright
>>
>>66940139
Doc's a legend.

will 10ks Asian waifu ever come back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.