[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Direction Singer Harry Styles Offered Role In Christopher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: enhanced-23523-1443626553-1[1].jpg (168 KB, 625x803) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-23523-1443626553-1[1].jpg
168 KB, 625x803
>In one of the more fun end-of-the-week rumors, pop heartthrob and One Direction singer Harry Styles has, according to multiple sources, been offered a role in Christopher Nolan’s action adventure Dunkirk. It is not believed to be a leading role, though all plot and cast details are being kept closely guarded as is often the way with a Nolan project.
>What we do know is the movie will deal with the World War II evacuation of Dunkirk, which took place from May-June 1940. Mark Rylance, Kenneth Branagh and Tom Hardy will be part of an ensemble made up largely of unknowns. Pic will be shot on Imax 65mm and 65mm large-format film. Dubbed Operation Dynamo, the evacuation of Dunkirk was a British military operation that saved some 330,000 Allied soldiers trapped in the harbor and surrounded by the German army. Winston Churchill described it as “a miracle of deliverance.”
http://deadline.com/2016/03/harry-styles-christopher-nolan-dunkirk-one-direction-world-war-2-1201718557/

What was Nolan thinking?
>>
>hairline status: JUST [fuck my shit up]
no hairline -> no respect. thats how it goes for me.
>>
File: 1441018180272.jpg (12 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1441018180272.jpg
12 KB, 480x640
>mfw Nolanfags are on suicidewatch.
>>
>>66940210
>tfw you fucked up your hairline by cutting your own hair
Feels bad
>>
>>66940430
that's balding, my subhuman friend. don't worry, i have it too. we're both subhumans. soon to be hairless subhumans. the superman guy joins us in misery. we're all be saving shitloads of money on head and shoudlers.
>>
>>66940486
But my hair still grows. I have to cut it every 3 months like I did 10 years go just the hairline is uneven on one side
>>
>>66940530
>hairline is uneven on one side
no problemo my friend, all you lose by this is all the sex you could ever have in your life. we can still play magic: the gathering together every friday night, as long as you comb the hair over to the side that's thinning. i'll do the same.
>>
>tfw took MCAT with Harry Styles and some of his mates once and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
>tfw noone will ever believe you, online or in person
He was a pretty chill guy desu
>>
>>66940129
I would like to see him get shot
>>
>>66940579
I can't really comb my hair because it's jew hair but okay sounds good.
>>
>>66940129
They are casting a lot of young guys, but he isn't one of the main roles
>>
File: 89516546.png (298 KB, 582x438) Image search: [Google]
89516546.png
298 KB, 582x438
>>66940614
i believe you anon, sounds chill tbhwy, if i ever, EVER catch you lying to me though i will have you aborted
>>
File: dropshot.jpg (22 KB, 277x334) Image search: [Google]
dropshot.jpg
22 KB, 277x334
>>66940129
looks like his hairline is getting justed.

pretty just if you ask me.
>>
He wants to make what Spielberg did with Saving Private Ryan or Scott with Black Hawk Down.

Hiring a bunch of young actors who maybe will end with good acting careers in next 10 years.
>>
>>66940129

Did he blow him?
>>
His hairline isn't that bad. Wouldn't even be noticeable if he didn't style his hair (no pun intended) that way.
>>
>>66940675
I liked to play elves during the Onslaught expansion. It's like 15 years ago ;_; I can't believe it.
>>
Why are there so many movies about the Western front but never about South East Asia? That's where the majority of American troops were
>>
>>66940614
why would harry styles have ever taken the MCAT? he hasn't even gone to college
>>
>>66941141
Because jews run Hollywood not a bunch of Chinks or Japs
>>
>>66940614
Cool. I saw Arya Stark at Parklife last year and called her a slag.

She was the only person there not gurning her fucking face off.

I have nowhere else to tell this story.
>>
>>66940326
You mean:

>Teenage girls on suicide watch

That hairs gotta go. Nobody had shit like that in the 40's.
>>
>>66940210
>no hairline -> no respect
Bullying is a crime
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.