[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why they fighting again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
So why they fighting again?
>>
The government tells the Avengers that every time they get together, entire cities end up getting destroyed.

Iron Man thinks the solution is to put more regulations on what the Avengers can and can't do. Captain America is upset because muh freedoms. So, they fight.
>>
>>66937485
They both saw the trailer for their upcoming movie and couldn't decide if Tony said Underoos or "On The Roof" so they decided to settle it in a fight
>>
>>66937545
This, plus Baron Mindfucker.
>>
>>66937545
>Captain America is upset because muh freedoms

And I was wondering all this time why is called captain murica
Everything makes sense now
>>
>>66937545

isnt the new batman vs superman movie based on them fighting because cities keep getting destroyed? why cant capeshit ever be original?
>>
>hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the communist party is two herlicarriers down
>FUCK YOU
>nah, fuck you, iron man, why don't you get out of that jabroni outfit and I'll show you who is boss in this Avengers™
>>
>>66937485
Tony wants more of the Captain (regulation) and Steve wants more of the America (freedom).
>even the title is in civil war
>>
>>66937737
So it's basically Bernie vs Trump
>>
>>66937704
they planned civil war years before bvs, dc just wants a piece of the cake
>>
>>66937545
More like
>cap is upset because muh bucky
He wouldn't give a shit if Bucky wasn't involved
>>
>>66937485
Nitro blows up a grade school and America responds by doing what it does best, mass hysteria, so the government demands heroes lose their secret identities and register as superheroes. Captain america refuses because he's not a moron who gives in to mindless american hysteria
>>
>>66937841
What do you think the logical course of action would be in response to the whole Nitro/New Warriors incident? Just act like nothing happened?
>>
>>66937545

The government might as well be that asshole from the end of the first Avengers movie bitching about all the damage. They saved the fucking world from being invaded and destroyed but this asshole is complaining that only a small part of the city was leveled instead of it all. Obviously the Avengers are to blame for alien invasions. Cap is right.
>>
>>66937891
>it's not a problem until muh chllins get hurt
>>
>>66937704
because "should we hold on to our principles at all costs?" is a question that alway has been thought about and always will
>>
>>66937704
It's not like there's comics this stuff is based on that's been made decades ago
>>
>>66937941
Registration was already needed. The New Warriors incident was just the last straw.

Regardless, what point are you trying to make? Are you for registration or against registration?
>>
>>66937907
The aliens were defeated by throwing a nuke at them. They could be killed with a fucking bow and arrow. The super heroes were totally unneccessary
>>
Jarvis broke down and Tony told Cap to buy milk but he refused
>>
>>66937907
Chitauri invasion was partially Thor's fault.
>>
>>66937891

Reasoned approach? Bad guy is dangerous, bad guy nukes a bunch of kids, blame good guys for him being a very dangerous threat, pay bad guys to cripple good guys. That shit fixed everything. They could have put together an initiative designed to train those with powers to be effective with them and teams designed to go after reckless would be heroes. Instead they tried to militarize a certain group of people and conscript anyone they thought had a power. Illegal.
>>
>>66937545
If your count AoS. You have people with superpowers showing up all over the planet as well.
>>
>>66937987
Team America aka Team Not-a-liberal-faggot
>>
>>66937994

They were defeated an Avenger shutting off the thing powering the portal. They also diverted a nuke that would have killed everybody in that city. They only saved millions of lives, and the police were getting overrun before the Avengers showed up. Also the big fish monsters weren't getting taken down by bow and arrow.
>>
>>66937620
Kek
>>
>>66938072
Nitro was already a bad guy, but the New Warriors antagonized him with their stupid little reality show stunt. They weren't there to stop Nitro from doing anything. Nitro wasn't even doing anything until they showed up. They were just there to put on a show.

They heard that a few villains had found a safe house and were hiding out there, and they figured it would be a good opportunity to film an episode of their show. In doing so, they antagonized Nitro and he blew up a school.

Nitro is a criminal, and this was a crime that he committed, but you'd have to be an idiot to not see how the New Warriors were also at fault.

Also, the registration act wasn't inherently about militarizing anything. It was just about registering super-powered individuals as exactly that and not allowing them to just go out and use their powers however they want whenever they want.
>>
>>66937841
I believe Tony also got really drunk in his suit and caused damage, which led to him showing his identity to the masses. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
>>
If I had Tony's suit I'd be a super hero. I'd fly to Islam and kill ISIS and all those people. And marry a 12 year old musllim grill because ITS LEGAL THERE DONT JUDGE ME
>>
because Batman v. Superman is coming out and Marvel is scared their cash cow will run out over their B-list capeshitters
>>
Best scene from the first movie?

>That's my secret, captain... I'm always angry.
>>
>>66937778
When considering the violence and IM's willingness to kill to force order and control, it's more like Hitlery versus Trump

>>66937545
Plus they're all against Cap's Winter Soldier friend while Cap has a thing for loyalty.
>>
>>66938967
He showed his identity to the masses in all 3 IM movies. He didn't give a shit because he's one of those who likes puttig his name on everyhing
>>
>>66937485
Basicly Iron Man and other leftists in favor for government control vs Cpt America standing for freedom.

Stark being spoiled brat born rich that never spent a day in his life being hungry is a leftard like all Sanders supporters IRL.
>>
>>66937947
>>66938099
And Cap's side loses and he gets killed by Tony and his side where Tony then goes on some speech to convince the audience that he's not the bad guy and was just trying to do the right thing by engaging in a nazi-style registration of people.

And then all is forgiven and everyone's friends when Infinity rolls around and Cap pulls a "Marvel Comics" and comes back from the dead with the help of Tony using the Dragonballs.

And by the time it's all over, faggots in Star Wars won't look so bad in comparison.
>>
File: Really.jpg (59 KB, 686x664) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
59 KB, 686x664
>Get back here, I know you stole that purse you thieving Nigger!

Jesus guys, this is a movie for kids!
>>
>>66939400
>you're all invited to my birthday party

best line
>>
>>66937485
>why they fighting again?
because $$$
>>
File: 1454506692227.png (869 B, 120x94) Image search: [Google]
1454506692227.png
869 B, 120x94
How is Captain America even relevant in terms of power levels? Dude has more plot armor than Batman.

Captain America:
>literally a regular guy with high test and roids without having to take roids
>not bullet proof
>can't fly
>doesn't even use a gun

Iron Man:
>flying mech suit of destruction
>bullet proof
>can shoot lasers and bullets and shit

How the fuck does Captain America stand a chance? fuck this plot armor bullshit, CA is the most boring superhero there is

and yeah iron man has plot armor too(lmao @ the enemy robots in avengers 2 getting wrekced in one hit but his suit can take infinite damage) but at least he's objectively more powerful than captain shithead
>>
File: retardo.jpg (86 KB, 1395x741) Image search: [Google]
retardo.jpg
86 KB, 1395x741
STOP SAVING THE WORLD INVINCIBLE AVENGERS
>>
>>66940381
>lmao
>tumblrtale pic
Into the trash you go.
>>
>>66940419
good argument you really swayed me with those hot opinions
>>
>>66937485
Tony broke Steve's pencil when they were in preschool.
>>
>>66940455
Is that why Cap is still a virgin?
>>
>>66940469
Well, if putting your dick in man's asshole doesn't count then yes.
>>
>>66940581
But his pencil is broken.
>>
>>66939488
>bucky is a gud boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>66940602
It broke because he put it in Tony's asshole. That's what these movies are all about.
>>
>>66940667
I can't follow plots with these levels of pottery.
>>
>>66940630
My cat's a well-mannered calm cat, but if you try to put a leash on him he'll fuck you up and draw blood
>>
>>66937485
because Batman v. Superman
>>
Iron-Man and the whole registration is retarded. Take the avengers out of all three of the examples given and where would they be?

>New York
tesseract was on earth. I was going to be located by Thanos either way. The alien invasion was inevitable and if not for the Avengers it would have been much worse
>D.C.
Your gonna blame the avengers for that? Wasn't it the same government that is now trying to enforce the registration act the same bunch of idiots that got infiltrated by Hydra at the highest level? Aren't they at blame here?
>Sokovia or wherever AoU took place
Wasn't Tony Stark, the new mascot of the registration act, the one responsible for Ultron and all the destruction there?
>>
>>66937485
The script needs them too, and there is a lack of good villans left that they have the rights fir
>>
File: come at me bro giant jacket.jpg (41 KB, 388x594) Image search: [Google]
come at me bro giant jacket.jpg
41 KB, 388x594
>>66940825
It's a left-versus-right movie. It's more overtly political than the prequel trilogy was.

>liberals meddle
>liberals push things as far as they can l;ike Tony does with tech
>liberals lose control
>lots die and lots lose everything
>liberal solution: a system of controls to give liberals more power over everyone else
>people reject this system on fundamentalr easons of freedom and rights (Cap and co.)
>liberals respond with violence while declaring themselves the victims after one of them (Brody) gets checked trying to implement the will of the system of controls onto someone who's willing to fight for freedom wherever he goes Cap and Co are there it's Cap and co. against Cobra and Destro fighting to save the day he never gives up he's always there fighting for freedom over land and air.
>liberals win, freedom dies under the banner of "WELL YOU'RE STILL FREE AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT OUR RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREEDOM!"
>Rush Limbaugh shits himself for the next 8 years
>monologue about how it didn't have to turn out that way if the freedom fighters had just obeyed so it's allt he fault of those who want freedom over controls
>>
>>66937485
The guy who created Abomination says that superheroes should sign up to do his bidding.

Stark thinks it's a good idea because Stark is incapable of not fucking everything up all the time, and Cap decides it's retarded 'cause it is. They settle this difference of opinion by punching each other in the face.
>>
>>66937704
It was original when Dark Knight Returns did it thirty years ago.
>>
Why are they actually fighting? As in actually fist fighting, the two of them?

I know the real-life reason it's a cool set piece and it's what the geeks want, but how the fuck do they explain that scene in-universe? Why would they ever punch each other? Does each character want the other character to die? Knock them out? Why?
>>
>>66943209
Stark thinks it's okay to beat people into submission and lock them in alternate dimension space prison or whatever and torture people and kill if they decide they don't want to work for a psychopath.

Captain America is just defending himself. Bucky's a cunt tho
>>
Because it makes a fuckload of cash from children who can't watch anything if it doesn't have a ton of CGI and explosions in it
>>
>>66940745
Why have you ever attempted to put a leash on a fucking cat?
>>
>>66940451
>implying your opinions could and should be changed from some anon on /tv/capeshit thread #67,532

Captain has strategic experience fighting the Nazi/Thule Society. The chems did not just give his super strength, it enhanced his thinking processes giving him the edge in chaotic encounters

Iron Man is just a horny rich guy with genius level skills with robotics and programming. One on one, Captain should win a physical fight....most of the time
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.