[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small tweaks to make MoS better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: suit.jpg (29 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
29 KB, 400x250
>door opens
>suit is revealed
>Joe-El says: This type of suit was typically worn by Kryptonian ambassadors when making first contacts. Looks like it would fit you.
>smiles

IT only took two fucking sentences to make things more interesting lore wise. Why are writers so lazy?
>>
more quips
less action
make zod less interesting
make the soundtrack generic and shitty
>>
>>66933252
sounds like autism senpai
>>
>Zack Snyder gets idea in his head for a gritty modern superman movie
>gets hit by a car and dies 10 minutes later
>>
Dad-El clearly had the suit made via facilities on the ship, why has that not occurred to anyone? Like they didn't have suit making technology?
>>
The movie was just a checklist of "superman origin stuff."

No need to explain anything coherently because you already know about it.

Why does superman like amy adams? because she is lois lane.
Why does he wear that suit? because it is superman's suit.
Why does Daddy Kent die like that? Because Superman's dad dies when he is young.

Just dress it up with that Man of Steel (not superman) paint and sell it.
>>
i keep asking myself, WHO'S GONNA FIX THIS WHEN IT GETS RIP'D? like how he's gonna replace the kryptonian material with his jornalist paycheck!?
>>
>>66933450
There's a deleted scene where they show superman with some kryptonian needle and thread. I agree it should've been in the finished film
>>
>>66933252
Please don't ever write for movies
>>
>>66933274
You making a Marvel movie?
>>
>>66933252
that's a shitty idea, OP
>>
File: 1414859542610.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1414859542610.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>66933367
Hmmmm...Maybe it never occurred to anyone because it was never shown and you just pulled that smelly shit of a speculation out of your ass?
>>
>>66933406
>Why does superman like amy adams?
Because she's hot, smart and feisty.
>Why does he wear that suit?
Because it's a Kryptonian undersuit and he's embracing his origins.
>Why does Daddy Kent die like that?
"A good death is it's own reward."
>>
>>66933789
>"A good death is it is own reward."
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66933789
Pa Kent's death, yeah....You know, the point of him dying from the heart attack in the Donner's movie was to show how Clark couldn't save him, he was powerless before illness.
In MoS he could've saved him but didn't due to one of the most retarded reasons ever put on film.
That being said, I liked MoS.
>>
>>66933479
fuck you
>>
File: 1393679838492.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1393679838492.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>66933484
>>66933741
Alrighty, let's hear your ideas.
>>
>>66933252
that's really gay
>>
John Schneider's Kent > Kevin "Maybe" Costner's Kent
literally the only redeemable thing about Smallville was the based father-son interaction
>>
File: 1451950098715.png (2 MB, 853x1060) Image search: [Google]
1451950098715.png
2 MB, 853x1060
>>66933252
>Looks like it would fit you.
>smiles
I actually cringed
>>
>>66933252

>Underoos
>>
Delete the whole fucking thing and start again without hack snyder
>>
>>66933343
This!
>>
>>66934475
When you start off an argument with MUH X then I know not to read it
>>
File: 1414462104705.png (71 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1414462104705.png
71 KB, 251x251
Make Sucker Punch 2 instead
>>
Change Pa Kent back to his old ways where he teaches Clark humility and simple living. There is still the friction between Clark's human parents advocating for caring for the individual and Clark's Krypton dad wanting Clark to uplift humanity as a whole. I think that scene where Clark locks himself in the closet because his powers are manifesting and "the world's too big, mom," so she says "so make it small," could have been the thematic core for the movie.

Write the scene with the terraforming device so that Superman is actually in the city and has to multitask between saving people at the individual level and saving people of the entire world by destroying the device. Superman has the power to stretch himself in both directions and looks more heroic for it.

I'm okay with him killing Zod, as long as there is better set up for it. Put some stuff in his history, they spend enough time showing his time as a hobo and a kid, where he slowly realizes that there are some people that won't stop with just a beating or a humiliation, that there are people that will NEED to be killed in order to save others.
>>
>>66934475
I mean, I kind of got what they were going for with that. I like the idea of superman being torn between the ideas of what he should be and doing that through his two fathers, but it was just really badly handled, which is probably to be expected from zack snyder.
>>
>>66933252
>I have no critical thinking and i want everything to be spoonfed through exposition
stop watching marvel capeshit pls
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.