[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Civil War trailer did a great job of illustrating how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1457696367833.jpg (162 KB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457696367833.jpg
162 KB, 2158x1136
This Civil War trailer did a great job of illustrating how the majority of /tv/ knows nothing about the inner-workings of filmmaking and just regurgitate pessimistic opinions they read from some pseudo-intellectual blogpost.
>>
>>66932653
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
>>66932653
This post did a great job of illustrating how the OP knows nothing about the inner-workings of /tv/ and just regurgitates pessimistic opinions he read from some pseudo-intellectual blogpost.
>>
>>66932682
>implying tobey maguire was bad
Bonjour le reddit!!!! xDDD
>>
>>66932731
I'm glad you're getting banned over capeshit
>>
>>66932653
That's literally every movie now
>>
>>66932653
cool blog, faggot.
>>
>>66932706
See what I mean? This anon literally just regurgitated my opinion.
>>
>>66932731
He was bad. None of the charm or bombastic energy of Spider-Man.
>>
>>66932810
This post did a great job of illustrating how you know nothing about the inner-workings of my mind and just regurgitate pessimistic opinions you read from my earlier posts.
>>
the only super hero movies i'll ever say i liked were sam raimi's spiderman movies because hey they were actual movies

i thought antman had some moments in a kind of 80s heist cartoony way but it eventually lost me and i'll nebver bother seeing it again

but i just love spiderman, i even saw that mark webb shit fest, and this new suit is so perfect its SO PERFECT i'm actually gonna watch it
>>
>>66932653
it was shit. even spidey part was dissapointing.

you almost feel sad for all the people who worked hard in that shitty trainwreck
>>
>>66932653

The goofs on this board do it for every film. It's "edgy" to whine about everything you see.
>>
>>66932918
I lost count how many MCU movies would have flopped according to /tv/
>>
Welcome to /tv/.
>>
I just watched the trailer

why the fuck does spiderman sound so squeaky and weird? It's like the sound was coming from a different direction even
>>
File: 1364607765623.png (659 KB, 629x515) Image search: [Google]
1364607765623.png
659 KB, 629x515
>>66932653
Honestly the trolling any oldfag can deal with it. You will too. Now the pleb invasions that are happening that's a whole another dimension of cringe that sometimes makes me want to flame throw this board.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.