[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever someone mentions Ryan Renolds, I immediately think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: buried-poster-575x805.jpg (112 KB, 575x805) Image search: [Google]
buried-poster-575x805.jpg
112 KB, 575x805
Whenever someone mentions Ryan Renolds, I immediately think of this underrated masterpiece that he was in.
>>
>>66932431
jesus christ the way the ending went honestly has to be one of the worst ways to die
>>
>>66932559
;_; Why did have to witness it
>>
>>66932559
yeah no fucking shit! I get the director's intention, to not make it a same old "hero is stuck, hero gets saved" but still this movie is so nightmarish and the ending too left such an impact on me.
>>
I think of Van Wilder
>>
I love the dynamic of actors like Ryan who can go from a serious intense thriller like Buried to a comedic fun Deadpool flick.

Not all actors have that range.
>>
>>66932559
>>66932581
>>66932587

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6hLudoGaQ

Here you go
>>
>>66932581
I mean theirs quicksand but you drink that up easily and eventually die, still stucks
BUT FUCKING SAND TEARING YOUR FUCKING INSIDES AS YOU PANIC FOR BREATH IN THE DARKNESS
>>
File: buried1.jpg (430 KB, 1917x815) Image search: [Google]
buried1.jpg
430 KB, 1917x815
>that moment when you realize that this is the end and that there is nothing more that you can do to save your life
>>
File: wheres jessica hyde.jpg (104 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
wheres jessica hyde.jpg
104 KB, 800x630
>>66932661
>tfw blackberry doesnt even have fucking snake to play till i die
>>
>>66932431
I think of Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.
>>
>if it has a bleak ending it's a masterpiece
classic /tv/
>>
That's not even his best movie, the Nines is
>>
File: buried_contact-0-1080-0-0.jpg (85 KB, 1080x459) Image search: [Google]
buried_contact-0-1080-0-0.jpg
85 KB, 1080x459
The opening titles too was freaking amazing how it was designed! Showing symbolisms of money/greed and what the terrorist who put him there is asking for.

Is great too the way the opening credits ends as it drifts down showing the layout of the box he is in.
>>
Moral of the story: if you want others to know where you are, don't clone your phone unless you don't want to be found
>>
>>66932705

That's not why it's good though. Although the ending is a big part of the effect of this movie.
>>
>>66932431

That ending was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen. Very effective.
>>
It shouldn't be against the rules to say reddit when it's so obviously reddit. This movie is reddit and so is Reddit Reynolds.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (220 KB, 954x1500) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
220 KB, 954x1500
Whenever someone mentions Ryan Renolds, I immediately think of this underrated masterpiece that he was in.
>>
>>66933061
I usually hate stoner comedies but H&k are fuckING hilarious
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.