[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when hank gets told marie is in hospital >when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 144946887178.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144946887178.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>when hank gets told marie is in hospital
>when he's almost assassinated
>when he suffers from ptsd
>how his life is eaten away by his obsession over catching walt
>when he dies

has there been anything more depressing on television than hank?
>>
He could always, you know, not be a pig cop...
>>
>>66931154
>>when hank gets told marie is in hospital
>>when he's almost assassinated
>>when he suffers from ptsd
>>how his life is eaten away by his obsession over catching walt
Back when the show was good. S3 is goat because of Hank feels despite the fact some of it was kinda shitty.

>>when he dies
Reddit tier garbage. Very halfassed and betrays the established character.
>>
File: cpt_cook_im_FIST.jpg (37 KB, 525x369) Image search: [Google]
cpt_cook_im_FIST.jpg
37 KB, 525x369
>>66930878

At least he got to beat the shit out of Jesse, not that it didn't happen quite often
>>
>>66930878

>when hank gets told marie is in hospital

That moment still sticks with me, that expression on his face and following it up with Jesse's beatdown with no fanfare
>>
Hank in the hospital realizing he was tricked and getting that phone call from Marie is some of the best acting I've ever seen. Dean Norris was such an underrated part of the show
>>
>>66930878

Hank? You mean Isaac Shrader?
>>
on a rewatch it's depressing to see duncan die even though he's basically a non-character because it telegraphs how hank (isaac?) kicks it too

i dunno why people consider uncle jack a cookie-cutter villain, i thought he was great

>what's with all the greed here? it's unattractive
>don't skimp on family, that's what i say
>that one's so uptight she's probably got a woodchipper for a coochie
>>
>>66932255
Jack and his buddies were great bad guys, they just weren't in that many episodes so it felt a little strange to have them be the ultimate antagonists at the end. I just felt like they could've been expanded upon and maybe introduced earlier in the season.
>>
>>66932255
who the fark is duncan
>>
>>66932324
Would have been better if Season 5 was two proper seasons instead of that "half season" bullshit AMC does for finales.
>>
Why did he lie about his name though?
>>
Friendly reminder that Gus literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>66933285
this
>>
>>66933285
He was a nigger
>>
>>66933285
They only thing he did wrong was hire Walt.
Gus' redemption against the Salamancas was the best episode of the series, plebs and redditors will dispute this.
>>
At least todd can finally be with his waifu

...in hell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.