[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Bloodinbloodout_poster.jpg (22 KB, 288x429) Image search: [Google]
Bloodinbloodout_poster.jpg
22 KB, 288x429
Is this kino?
>>
>>66930841
Its too damned long
>>
>>66930841
WANT ME TO RAPE YOU PUTO
>>
Vatos locos pa' siempre ese!
>>
>>66931491
I have to disagree
it was one of the very few movies over 2 hours where I didn't wonder when the ending was coming
>>
>>66930841
Every mexican american has seen this movie
>>
>>66930841

GIMME THAT CHON CHON
>>
>>66930841

shit movie for stupid cholo faggot spics

>movie about filthy mexicans
>literally get the whitest and gayest looking mexican ever to play the lead

goddamn I hate mexicans
>>
>>66932655
That's one of the main points.
Pay attention bud. And this comes from a guy that hates those greaseballs beaners just like you
>>
>>66932655
>whitest and gayest looking mexican ever

who happened to be married to natasha henstridge
>>
>>66932741

>that's one of the main points

it's one of the main points because they need an excuse to hire some babyfaced white boy to play the lead because mexicans hate themselves so much that they won't even watch a movie about one of their subcultures unless the star is some white dude.

It's a shit movie, regardless of that

also
>hate them too!
>watches their movies

kek ok
>>
how good was his accent?
I just wish the movie didn't take place over such a long period of time.
They looked retarded acting as kids
>>
>>66932655
>whitest and gayest looking mexican ever to play the lead
Wait, he actually is a spic? That would at least explain why he talked like one in that movie I've seen a few days ago.
>>
GET UP CHUCKY, GET UP!
>>
EEH MAMACITA!
>>
EY YOU SPEAK SPANISH, VATO? SO DO PARROTS
>>
CARNALES FOR EVER ESE
>>
I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU, BROTHER
>>
>>66930841
The baddest one legged chodo of all time!
>>
File: morgan_001.jpg (7 KB, 179x212) Image search: [Google]
morgan_001.jpg
7 KB, 179x212
pegleg morgan would disapprove
>>
>>66933430
I meant cholo! i dont speak spanish!
>>
>>66933496
That guy is tuff personified!
>>
>>66932815
You realize the movie is produced directed by an american director?
The same one who made the al pacino devil lawyer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.