[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le evil white man vs. peaceful noble indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: leo.jpg (422 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
422 KB, 1200x800
>le evil white man vs. peaceful noble indians
>>
>>66930793
That fur looks pretty comfy desu, anyone know how much a similar one would cost? Tell me. Tell me now
>>
>>66930793
What the fuck are you talking about ?
>>
>>66930793
only the french people were really evil.

pretty accurate if you ask me.
>>
>>66930793
Yep, this part of the plot was too forced and unnecessary.
Also the Indian son and the revenge for his death. Unnecessary bullshit motivation.
The original story about a guy getting mauled by a bear and dumped by his companions was great.
>>
>>66930843
>le evil white men laughing and joking and drinking around fires vs. noble savages patiently sharpening their bows
>le raping pillaging white man vs. indians that just want to get their daughter back and trade with le evil french
>le native indian sparing leo's life not once but twice but le evil white racists "let him in the gate he's white"

The director has made his political agenda clear, it's not in my head. Google it.
>>
>>66930903
what part? The part where indians massacred a bunch of peaceful trappers that had nothing to do with the kidnapped woman? The part where Glass meets an indian whose family was slaughtered by other indians?
>>
>>66930793

>le I have to look at everything from a political point even though it plays a minor part and I also have to greentext and use "le" like a typical dumb memer
>>
>>66931001
a passing mention to the Sioux does not have the same impact as numerous scenes of white brutality
>>
>>66930941

The movie was Leonardo against everything, indians, his friends, and more importantly the environment. If you payed any attention, those "noble savages" were on a white people killing spree. The only reason Leo was spared was because he spoke the language and rescued the girl.
>>
>>66930836
>rifle
>hunting pass or smt
>teach yourself to skin
>>
>>66931105
And those cunts didn't even toss him some food or a fucking bandage or something

He could very well have died right there

IRL the guy he was based on got scalped too, fucking savages
>>
>>66931201
Top fucking kek
>>
>>66930836
Maybe guys at /out/ could help you.
>>
>>66931050
the film starts with indians slaughtering whites for no fucking reason.

If the movie would be about a white dude massacring indian villages while searching for his kidnapped kid you would call it anti-white as well.
>>
>>66932084
The indians were given immediate justification for there aggression: a woman the white men had kidnapped, and furs to trade with the french.

The white people were selfish capitalists driven by greed, drunkards & looting rapists who abandoned their own.
>>
Did anyone else get freaked by the indians?

Granted this is a movie, but if it was real life, imagine not knowing where your enemy is. I mean, the spend all their time in the forest, the can read small signs in nature, they are le one with the forest.

I used to grow weed in the forest when I was 17. When I was 18, the owner of the forest said "Huh. You sure like being in the forest" with suspicious accusational expression. I only went to the forest 8 times that summer yet he noticed. He probably let me off the hook because I was young and he knew my autistic pops.

NIGGER
>>
>>66930900
Actually it was the opposite in real life
>>
File: LEO.png (396 KB, 474x424) Image search: [Google]
LEO.png
396 KB, 474x424
I... AM.... ACTING!!!!!!
>>
White people get a bad rap. They abandon their own kind, kidnap and murder other kinds and all of this is done either for sex or money, and it's not even a lot of money.

Actually, what the fuck were they doing out there anyway, it's never explained.
>>
>>66932198
You're dense if you think that's justification.
>>
>>66932084
>for no fucking reason
Other than being foreign invaders?
>>
>>66932472
Guess I'm dense as fuck then, they are given legitimate reasons for raiding the white encampment straight away, rather than purely selfish reasons such as material gain.

The only reason they want the fur is because le evil French have the horses and rifles they need to defend themselves, and even then the French are protrayed as cunts in that scene with no Honor. "Talk to me about Honor".
>>
>>66932566
The French were actually allied with the native american tribes in real history ...
>>
>>66932506
in what state?
>>
le white genocide
Le mens rights
>>
>>66930793

Did you not see the indians raping everybody at the beggining of the movie, you dumb fucking /pol/shit?

Will it kill you to stay in your cesspit of a board? Thread reported and hidden, enjoy your ban.
>>
>>66930793
>le

kill yourself
>>
>>66932869
because le evil white man stole the daughter
>>
>>66932198
Yeah just like real life. What's your point?
>>
>>66933521
thats pretty racist dude
>>
>>66932869
Jew mad nigger? Bump
>>
>>66933625
well, it isnt racist if its true
not saying whites are bad (they are the best), but in this particular case the redskins had the moral highground
>>
>>66932869
>muh butthurt pole obsession
>announcing reports
>>
>>66933810
Not really, the Indians were pretty savage too, they were humans after all... just like whites. To say otherwise would be racist.
>>
>>66934324
sure. But somehow they protected their home
>>
>there are posts in this thread which say anything other than "go back to /pol/"

This board needs to be deleted. Fucking retards.
>>
>>66934438
>much echo chamber
if you don't like the political slant of a thread, hide it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.