[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jennifer Aniston Is Ashamed of Some of the Movies She’s Made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: jennifer-aniston-sag[1].jpg (2 MB, 1806x3000) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-aniston-sag[1].jpg
2 MB, 1806x3000
>“There was a time when I worked and worked and worked. I loved it,” Aniston tells Harper’s Bazaar. The actress doesn’t regret how little down time she had, but reveals that she wasn’t able to say no when it mattered. “I’m a bit of a people pleaser,” she explains. “I’ve got to stop. Some of the movies I’ve made, I bow my head in slight shame over.”
>“I feel a sense of freedom that I hadn’t necessarily felt before,” Aniston says. “Also, you have to start taking chances in an industry that’s very insecure about taking chances on people. People forget who actors are. They say, ‘You’re too known to play that part. You can’t disappear.’ And we’re like, ‘Give us a chance. We’ll disappear.’”
>“I think everyone’s so freakin’ politically correct lately. It’s becoming a real drag. I like making jokes,” she says. “I’m lucky because Justin is the funniest person I’ve met, and we make each other laugh. Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful.”
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a14426/jennifer-aniston-0416/

She should've fired her agent like 15 years ago. Angelina Jolie too desu
>>
I can think of maybe one or two bad movies she was in that I watched.
Chill out Jen.
>>
Time really is a bitch.
>>
Quotes sound like something Jennifer Aniston would say
>>
I think she's done fine desu
>>
>>66929234
You'd wish your wife looks like that when she reaches Jens age now.
>>
I hope she's not talking about Leprechaun
>>
i find myself starting to like her as she gets older and is finally maturing mentally and gaining some self-awareness. i used to fucking hate her. she still looks pretty good and is aging well too, props to her i guess.
>>
>>66929106
She should be, rom coms really went downhill after the 90's.

>“I think everyone’s so freakin’ politically correct lately. It’s becoming a real drag. I like making jokes,”
Yes, Jennifer. We need more Hollywood girls on Tina Fey's team.
>>
>>66929234
I'd still fuck her and lick her feet.
>>
File: sqeeeeeeel.jpg (36 KB, 210x202) Image search: [Google]
sqeeeeeeel.jpg
36 KB, 210x202
>>66929106
>but reveals that she wasn’t able to say no when it mattered.

That's why she lost Brad Pitt.

Supposedly she told him she was going to take time off to get knocked up and they could start a family.

Then she signed on to a shitty movie behind his back and then he went off to film Mr & Mrs. Smith.

Boom.
Divorce and Brad now has 10,000 children
>>
>>66929779

Do you keep up on the mental maturity and self-awareness of celebrities?

>MUH "AGING WELL"

Jesus, the celebrities gossipers on this board are fucking pathetic. Back to pol
>>
>>66929863
>That's why she lost Brad Pitt.
He's a dick though. They both started Plan B pictures with Brad Grey when they were married then the second they divorced she fucked off for good.

She could've had that 12 Years a Slave money
>>
>>66929886
>/pol/

wew lad
>>
She did disappear into her role in office space. I guess that was 17 years ago.
>>
>>66929823
this t b h
>>
>>66929106
>“I think everyone’s so freakin’ politically correct lately. It’s becoming a real drag. I like making jokes,
based aniston
>>
File: 1409035818845.jpg (12 KB, 403x360) Image search: [Google]
1409035818845.jpg
12 KB, 403x360
>>66929936
>He's a dick though.

But she misrepresented herself.
She put acting in front of him and a family.

You can tell she knows it too by her comments.
>>
When she says politically corrrect shes talking about her ex adopting the UN right?
>>
>>66930087
>She put acting in front of him and a family.

secretly enjoy when women hit that age where they realise they wanted children all along and that a career is not fulfilling in the slightest for an estrogen laden human
>>
File: 1520060.jpg (152 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1520060.jpg
152 KB, 1600x1200
>>66929106
Best feet in hollywood
>>
>>66929106
>barren
>>
>>66930157
Adopts horde of bush-babies when?
>>
>>66930456
She'll probably adopt a nigger like everyone else in Hollywood soon
>>
>>66930484
she cant do anything that she thinks will be percieved as copying bradgelina so she cant adopt

shell have to have one of her relatives give her custody of their child because she is a fit and proper person and theyre a normalfag
>>
>>66929106
Mmmmmm leathery.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.