[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Final trailer for BvS is perhaps the greatest movie trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (273 KB, 775x609) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 775x609
This Final trailer for BvS is perhaps the greatest movie trailer I have ever seen. Makes me so pumped to see it.

All that emotion conveyed on the actors' faces and those fight scenes! A complete 10/10 in my books.

This is seriously going to be one of the best super hero movies ever made!
>>
>>66928574
bot
>>
>Ben Affleck

How about no?
>>
>>66929148
>>Ben Affleck
he will be the best Batman ever.

>>66929129
no I am no bot. I am sorry you cannot see a masterpiece that is clearly right in front of you.

Of course I am not fully happy with Doomsday's design, and do wish Doomsday was not in this movie but in a separate sequel to this.. BUT what can we do? This movie looks 9/10 quality with all these action scenes and acting.

Absolutely perfect casting! I so see why they chose Jesse Eisenberg as Lex. He looks so superb in the role and his comedic lines are really good
>>
>Ben Affleck Batman
>DO YOU BLEED?
>Wonder Woman didn't work out
>Trailer spoiled everything
>Doomsday looks like shit
>Max Landis as Luthor
>Drogo as Aquaman
>>
>>66928574

>Ben "Thank Heaven For 9/11" Afleck as Batman using an assault rifle
>The same bland Supes from the grey depressing Man of Murder movie that no one liked
>A skeleton as Wonder Woman
>A gay, poncing, techie as Luthor
>second trailer gave away the three of them becoming friends and fighting Zod transformed into Doomsday

nigga please, its shit
>>
>>66929406
>!

Shill detected
>>
>>66929129
This is obviously a false flag Marvel shitposter.
His intention was to get people to talk about how this trailer has 9 million views while the Civil War trailer surpassed that in less than a day.
>>
>>66928574
Anything is better than the shitty Civil War trailer.
And I say this as a Marvel fan.
>>
>>66929504
>Ben "Thank Heaven For 9/11" Afleck as Batman using an assault rifle
leave an actor's politics out of a movie!
>A skeleton as Wonder Woman
you people criticize a women if she is too fat in some parts and now criticize this actress for being too skinny
>A gay, poncing, techie as Luthor
Jesse Eisenberg is one of my favorite parts of this movie so far just by watching the trailers. "You should not pick a fight with this guy". I love that kind of humor and that actor is amazing on screen!
>second trailer gave away the three of them becoming friends and fighting Zod transformed into Doomsday
true; that is why you don't watch trailers - although this trailer surprisingly didn't give away much even tho it is the final one. You can't blame a movie if the trailer gives too much away. Cival War gave away too much as well.
>>
File: batman-vs-superman-ew-pics-1.jpg (409 KB, 2460x1637) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman-ew-pics-1.jpg
409 KB, 2460x1637
It's going to be glorious. The hype is unstoppable.
>>
>>66928574
The music was pretty based. Shame they probably won't have as much electric guitar heavy themes in the actual film
>>
File: vuPGctFxdbeKzMuBoZJA6y6fFds.jpg (38 KB, 540x343) Image search: [Google]
vuPGctFxdbeKzMuBoZJA6y6fFds.jpg
38 KB, 540x343
>>66929617
Soo Superman went to the Day of the Dead parade in Mexico?
>>
>>66928574
DAWN OF CAPÉKINO
>>
>>66929664
He was helping james bond
>>
File: 1449092744668.jpg (323 KB, 1532x366) Image search: [Google]
1449092744668.jpg
323 KB, 1532x366
POETRY
>>
>>66929642
I agree I loved the soundtrack for this trailer.

Have you heard the Scorpion King's soundtrack? One of my favorite movie soundtracks.

Love the guitar mixed into some of the tracks. too bad the CD version made the guitar not able to hear clearly but I cannot find the complete score version on youtube which makes the guitars louder.

but check from 2:33 out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ifqqzgOr8

A great tune and if BvS had music like this during the fight scenes it would be so fucking epic
>>
>>66929664
>Man of Murder
>Day of the dead
Poetry
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.