[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"He's my friend." "So was I."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: sowuzi.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sowuzi.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
People unironically got feels from this line.
At no point in any of the movies did Tony and Steve have an actual friendship.
Stark is a jackass.
Marvelites are really dumb.
>>
>>66928449
I bet you feel really smart at pointing out flaws in blockbusters made for children.
>>
>>66928479
Savage

Op on 24/7 suicide watch
>>
> thinks they weren't friends
>>
I like to think that Tony's so egotistical he actually thinks Steve is friends with him because he figures who wouldn't want to be friends with the amazing Tony Stark.
>>
File: Avengers Prime .png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Avengers Prime .png
2 MB, 1920x1080
This is just factually inaccurate. They are not strong friends and its not conveyed well because there isn't enough time in two movies that collectively only take up about five days total, if that, but you can tell they're friends at the end of both Avengers movies and you can use your head to assume all the time they spent together developing the Avengers probably got them a good relationship. Im sure you're going to be argumentative about this and try to refute it as if I am personally a script writer on these movies so i'll just specify again that im not defending how this was not portrayed well but these are the facts.
>>
>>66928677
Dork.
>>
File: cia original.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cia original.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
>>66928677
Looks like Cap is in charge there.
>>
>>66928677
>you can use your head to assume
That's Marvel's entire MO

They give you just the barest of bones i.e two people talking to each other, an in-name-only mention etc and fill the rest two hours with flying trucks and cheap ass cg
>>
Tony thinks they're best friends because he only has one other friend

Steve is like the cool kid in high school that everybody loves and it's effortless for him. His best friend is Anthony Mackie or Natasha.
>>
>>66929684
I dont even know what you're trying to say about what
>>
At no point are they friends. Avengers 2 even lays the groundwork for Civil War with Tony beating up Cap.
>>
>>66928449
Steve is Tony's only friend after black dude died.
>>
>>66928783
What are they burning in the field behind the plane?
>>
>>66928449
That's the thing, only Stark thinks they are friends.

His ego is so big that he actually thinks Cap gives a shit about him beyond being coworkers.
>>
>>66928449
>nothing takes place off screen
So you have autism?
>>
>>66928449
The point is that Tony doesnt know how to be friends with people, so he thought they were being friends.
He only then realizes he wasnt very friendly, and perhaps that other guy isnt his friend after all.
>>
>>66930290
It's obvious you do.
>>
>>66928449
This is part of why everything just feels wrong with "Civil War".

This film hasn't earned what its trying to go for, IMO.
>>
>>66928449
>Marvelites are really dumb.
And Bane is a big guy, more news at 11.
>>
>>66930286
That would actually be pretty rad if they have Steve tell him to fuck off and remind him that they aren't actually that close
>>
>I can do this all day

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: drive_dirtyhandsclip_hd.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drive_dirtyhandsclip_hd.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>my hands are dirty
>so was I

still trying to figure this one out lads
>>
>>66928449
I guess this kinda shows how they're not really planning this shit from way back and more just making it up as they go.That and the FISH OIL I guess
>>
>>66931040
It's a reference to how Marvel can keep on producing this assembly-line shit and people will continue to finance them.
>>
File: 1451072210586.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451072210586.png
444 KB, 800x600
>being a Starkfag
>after Avengers 2
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.